Penticton Beach Retreat
Penticton Beach Retreat
This spectacular, three-bedroom duplex offers you the perfect spot to unwind and refresh while you explore the charm and magic of the lakeside city of Penticton. Nestled on 1300 square feet and just steps away from the best attractions Penticton has to offer, this delightful property will enchant you as soon as you set eyes on it!
The interiors of this lovely property offer a polished and spacious place for you to enjoy during your week in Penticton. The open floor plan encompasses each of the main living spaces, including the sitting area, kitchen, and dining area. The sitting area is decked out in a modern, funky style of décor, boasting sleek sofas and chairs, a soft shag carpet, and bright finishes offering vibrant pops of color that create a stark contrast to the mostly white furnishings.
The entirety of the space is outfitted with dark, elegant hardwood floors, spilling out of the living room and into the gourmet kitchen. With state of the art appliances, pristine countertops, and a splendid tiled backsplash, this kitchen is the stuff of dreams! The master chef will easily be able to whip up a scrumptious homemade meal which you can enjoy as a family at the gleaming, all-white dining set up with seating enough for six. During dinner you’ll be bathed in the soft natural glow of the sun, streaming in through large windows which allow you beautiful views of the charming neighborhood around you.
This duplex offers three marvelous bedrooms to choose from, each creating a soothing, cozy space to fall asleep after a long day exploring the beach, nearby vineyards, or any other number of wonderful attractions. Two bedrooms offer plush, queen-sized beds, and the third bedroom offers a bunk bed, perfect for the kids! The bathroom is sleek and simple, offering a clean, spacious spot to refresh and prepare for the day.
Penticton is nestled in the breathtaking Okanagan Valley and situated between two beautiful lakes, Okanagan Lake and Skaha Lake. With shimmering blue waters, long stretches of sandy beaches, vineyards, orchards, majestic mountains, and a wide variety of outdoor activities to choose from, Penticton is the ideal vacation spot for adventurous outdoorsmen as well as those looking for a relaxing trip filled with natural beauty. With over 100 vineyards less than an hour’s drive away from the city center, let your stress melt away as you relax on a shaded patio with a glass of your favorite blend. Explore the diverse ecosystems of the area through a wide variety of walking and cycling tours that will offer you an up-close look at this unique environment. The city itself offers plenty to explore as well, such as the farmer’s market, the Penticton Art Gallery, and plenty of five-star restaurants that will satisfy each and every craving! Your home is just a short walk away from downtown, ensuring every attraction is easily accessible to you and your family.
With so much to experience in Penticton, your stay at this sensational home will be unforgettable!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
Queen, Queen, and Bunk
7 guests maximum
Kelowna International Airport - YLW
1 hour and 10 minutes by car
Views of downtown!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Penticton Farmer's Market Explore this local market, filled with fresh vegetables, preserves, handmade crafts, and more!
- Grape Escapes Wine Tours - This tour company gives you the opportunity to explore and try multiple incredible vineyards in the area.
- LocoLanding - This theme park offers multiple adventures to discover!
- Penticton Art Gallery - With an interesting, eclectic mix of exhibits, this gallery is a must see!
- Kettle Valley Rail Trail - Take in deep canyons, lush vineyards and desert brush on this gorgeous hiking trail.
Places of Interest
- Okanagan Lake Beach - With pristine, white sand and refreshingly warm waters, this is the perfect beach to spend the afternoon!
- Skaha Lake Park - With beautiful beaches and watersports galore, this is the perfect park for a day filled with family fun!
- Munson Mountain - The peak of Munson Mountain offers stellar vistas of the sweeping landscape surrounding.
- Wineries - The area surrounding Penticton is brimming with gorgeous wineries offering up delicious, locally sourced wines.
- Vanilla Pod Restaurant - With a focus on local, seasonal ingredients and an emphasis on flavor, this restaurant serves up delicious, hearty dishes.
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet