Firesong Ranch and Glamping - The Casita and Ndotto
Firesong Ranch and Glamping
Resting peacefully on 16 rolling acres, Firesong Ranch is a truly unique and incredible Texas Hill Country gem just outside of Austin, TX. With 1800 square feet of living space, both properties found on this ranch offer a unique and nature-inspired take on rustic luxury. During your stay, you’ll have access to two distinct living quarters, lovingly known as the Casita and Ndotto. Each offers one bedroom, making the ranch perfect for romantic getaways into the countryside.
The Casita at Firesong Ranch bathes you in beautiful, luxurious comfort, making for a week of tranquil relaxation and restoration. You’ll love the gorgeous stonework of the exterior, beautifully complementing the earthy wooden finishes inside. The main living areas contain every modern amenity and comfort you’ll require, all encased in a spacious, open floor plan with lofted ceilings and large windows, accentuating the open feel of the home. A plush sofa sits surrounding a graceful tiled fireplace, and the living room extends into a sizable gourmet kitchen, complete with state of the art appliances.
The Casita’s bedroom contains a lavish, king-sized bed, outfitted with impossibly soft bedding, crisp linens, and plenty of pillows to offer you maximum comfort during your stay. The bathroom is built around a pristine, white base, offering dark wooden finishes for an elegant touch and resort-style amenities. The bedroom opens directly up to the beautifully-furnished wooden patio, offering an outdoor dining area, as well as a fire pit. As the sun goes down, gather around and with a cool glass of wine and enjoy the way the gorgeous colors paint the breathtaking scenery.
The other home located on the ranch is Ndotto, magically tucked away for an exclusive, one-of-a-kind romantic retreat. Within the confines of this spectacular tent property, you’ll find yourself reconnecting with nature through the seamless blending of outdoor and indoor living. The entire area of the home is encompassed by one, spacious room, containing a plush, living space, contemporary kitchen, and one lavish king-sized bed. The rustic nature of the home is accentuated by the smooth hardwood floors and finishes, with luxurious touches at every turn, such as the modern fireplace and the delicate chandeliers hanging from the ceiling. The bathroom is refined and polished, offering a huge soaking tub for relaxation and refreshment. Make sure to take advantage of the luxurious outdoor hot tub, and then snuggle up next to the authentic, outdoor stone fireplace.
Although you’ll feel miles away from it all, Firesong Ranch is conveniently located to several entertainment options for you to take advantage of. Wine lovers will love the proximity to multiple world-class wineries, with multiple restaurants in the area offering you the opportunity to sample these wines as well. Lake Travis is located close by, providing you plenty of opportunities for fun in the sun and surf. If you’re looking to let out your adventurous side, Hill Country offers breathtaking hikes, thrilling zip line experiences, and so much more! This property is also just under an hour away from Austin, perfect for a quick day trip to explore the city.
Firesong Ranch provides you with a getaway destination dedicated to ultimate comfort and tranquility. Experience the sort of trip you won’t find anywhere else!
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King and King
4 guests maximum
Austin–Bergstrom International Airport (AUS)
1 hour by car
Beautiful hill country views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Winery Tours - Multiple wineries can be found in this area, including Spicewood Vineyards and Stone House Vineyard.
- Pendernales Country Club - This beautiful nine-hole course is owned and operated by Willie Nelson himself!
- Cypress Valley Canopy Tours - Soar through the Texas trees, taking in the rugged scenery from a bird's eye view.
- Silvers Trails - This magnificent horseback riding service will take you through the gorgeous natural beauty of hill country.
Places of Interest
- Krauss Springs - These refreshing, natural springs offer a great place to cool off in the summer heat.
- Muleshoe Bend Recreation Area - The trails in this recreation area are perfect for leisurely hikes, bike rides, or even horseback rides.
- Crystal Creek Distillery - With distillery tours offered on the weekends, the spirits at this distillery are delicious and crafted with local ingredients.
- Apis Restaurant and Apiary - This restaurant features an elegant seasonal menu, offering Hill Country residents and visitors a unique and exquisite dining experience.
- Austin, Texas - This vibrant, trendy city is just under an hour away, perfect for a day trip!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet