Beachfront Villa Dandaloo
Beachfront Villa Dandaloo
This fabulous five-bedroom, four-bathroom villa is positioned on the beach at North Avoca, overlooking breath-taking views and white-sandy beaches. Resting on 4000 square feet this home is only a five-minute drive to a Terrigal town with its many restaurants, bars, and shops.
On entry, there is a separate lounge room beautifully situated at the front of the house to capture the full view plus the huge deck to simply sit and admire the ocean. The kitchen is the center of the house and has everything you will need for a comfortable stay.
The main en-suite bedroom on the main level has a king-size bed and the most amazing views - just watch the waves roll in and the sun goes down! The other bedroom on this level has two double-sized beds and a huge main bathroom with a spa bath, just perfect for relaxing!
Upstairs you have a master en-suite bedroom with king-size bed, along with two other bedrooms, both with queen-size beds. Up on this level, you'll also find a comfortable lounge, a balcony overlooking scenic views, and another bathroom with a separate bathroom.
Outside you will find a double garage, a spare bathroom and a back courtyard area with a barbecue and outdoor furniture for your use.
Avoca Beach stretches between two dominating rocky headlands. While the surf varies from one end to the other to suit the novice or more experienced surfer, it is also ideal for fishing and recreational swimming for all ages. This stunning beach also features an ocean rock pool near the ‘Surf Life Saving Club’ which is perfect for young children and a large lagoon which is only 100 meters walk from the Villa which children can enjoy all day long.
Charming Avoca Beach is perfectly suited for families and groups of friends. With well-protected rock pool, patrolled surf beach, children’s playground, boutique shopping and a la carte restaurants as well as alfresco cafes overlooking the beach it has all you need for your perfect Central Coast holiday.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet
King, King, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
Kingsford Smith Airport (SYD)
1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Stunning beach views
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Aqua Park on Avoca Lake - This park provides the ultimate experience in water adventure on the Central Coast. They have a huge selection of exciting and modern pedal boats, kayaks, and stand-up paddle-boards suitable for the whole family.
- Central Coast Surf Academy - These instructors cater for all level of surfers. Whatever your goals may be, they can help you reach your maximum surfing potential.
- Yoga with 'CJ' - This boutique yoga studio in Avoca Beach offers an amazingly spiritual experience.
- Bouddi National Park - Bouddi has a series of small, beautiful beaches beneath the forests, steep hills, cliffs and spectacular views!
- HMAS Adelaide Diving - Explore the largest naval warship to be sunk off the New South Wales coast.
Places of Interest
- Avoca Beach Picture Theatre - Pay a visit to this long-running, eclectic movie program!
- Avoca Market - This creative environment offers products ranging from local art, eco and recycled goods, skincare, jewelry and food.
- Seafood Restaurants - Enjoy some of the best seafood in the world at multiple five-star restaurants nearby.
- MacMasters or Putty Beach - Discover other picturesque beaches in the area, perfect for swimming, picnicking, and sunbathing!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet