Vidanta Grand Luxxe Riviera Maya - Four Bedroom Residence
Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Vidanta Grand Luxxe Riviera Maya – Four Bedroom Residence
For a fantastic, tropical vacation overflowing with luxury, come to the Grande Luxxe Riviera Maya! This incredible resort rests amongst the natural beauty of Mayan Jungle, offering relaxation and adventure to all who enter. During your stay, enjoy this expansive, four-bedroom suite, boasting 5800 square feet of high-end living space.
Your exclusive Grande Luxxe residence seamlessly blends spacious interiors with breezy, open outdoor living, creating the perfect atmosphere for the tropical vacation of a lifetime! Cool, polished marble and rustic hardwood floors extend throughout the main floor plan, and the living room features modern, sleek décor, complete with pops of vibrant color at every turn. Plush seating surrounds a massive flat screen television where you can enjoy a casual movie night with your family. Or, head through the sliding door to your private shaded deck, where you’ll find even more space to gather, and numerous chaise lounges, perfect for an afternoon doze in the sun.
The incredible kitchen at this home is unbelievably gourmet, featuring amenities you won’t find anywhere else. With smooth granite surfaces and plenty of counter space, you’ll find more than enough room to chop and sauté to your heart’s content! A spacious breakfast bar offers a lovely spot for a morning cup of coffee or afternoon cocktail, and each of the state of the art appliances will help to make cooking a breeze! Enjoy your delicious creations al fresco at the outdoor dining table, or at your massive indoor dining table, resting peacefully under an intricately designed chandelier.
During your stay, you’ll have four well-appointed bedrooms to choose from, each complete with lavish linens and bedding that will lull you straight to sleep as you enjoy the soft crash of the waves outside. Two of the bedrooms come with massive king-sized beds, while the others contain two queen beds each. Each room is decorated in cool, soothing colors and light wooden finishes that work together to create a tranquil feel that will delight you to no end. All rooms come with pristine en-suite bathrooms, featuring resort-style amenities and toiletries, and ensuring unsurpassed privacy.
The Grande Luxxe Riviera Maya offers a unique vacation destination, filled with equal parts peace and adventure. Situated along the eastern edge of the Vidanta Riviera Maya resort, Grande Luxxe gives residents privileged views of the Caribbean and access to a private, white sandy beach and pool, providing you with your own private oasis within the resort. The Vidanta Riviera Maya offers you access to world-class restaurants, a championship level, Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course, and round-the-clock service from the most attentive staff in Mexico. You'll have access to all restaurants and seating at the beach club, as well as free transportation to and from the airport.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza, or discover the mysteries of Rio Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
A trip to the Riviera Maya means pristine beaches, clear turquoise waters, and adventure beyond your wildest dreams! Book your stay at the Grand Luxxe today.
Condo with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 5800 square feet, 539 square meters
King, King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
12 guests maximum
Cancún International Airport - CUN
35 minutes by car
Views may vary by unit.
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$42 USD RESORT FEE PER UNIT, PER DAY INCLUDES:
• One-Way Transfer from airport to Resort (Only in Nuevo Vallarta & Riviera Maya)
• Welcome Cocktail
• Digital Newspaper
• Gym Access
• Collective Internal Transportation
• Basic Wi-Fi Internet
• Local Telephone Calls
• Cover to Santuario Entertainment Plaza
• Daily Housekeeping Service
• Valet parking: Weekly $390 MXN per car (approximately $20 - $25 US)
• A government-imposed lodging tax (3%).
• A government-imposed environmental/infrastructure impact fee: Maximum $20 MXN per unit, per night ( Approximately $1-2 per night US)
Note: You may request that your bill at checkout be calculated and paid in US dollars.
Activities of Interest
- Santi Tour - This intimate, family-led tour experience ensures you see the very best of Playa del Carmen!
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Cirque du Soleil Joya - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Rancho Bonanza (10 minutes) - This leisurely horseback riding tour offers you a unique and exciting way to get in touch with the rugged nature of the Mayan Riviera.
- Tulaka Diving (20 minutes) - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Tulum (1 hour and 15 minutes) and Chichen Itza (2.5 hours) - Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding these amazing Mayan ruins!
- Rio Secreto (40 minutes) - Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person!
- Quinta Avenida (30 minutes) - Stroll down this lively street, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants,
- Akumal Beach (50 minutes) - This gorgeous, serene beach is popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Cafe Antoinette (30 minutes) - Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, this charming cafe is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
Luxury but 30 mins from town
Over-all, Very nice, well maintained unit and complex. Loved the boardwalks thru the jungles. Many many restaurants to choose from on-site and food is pretty consistently decent. On the negative side, the complex does a pretty good job of trying to keep you on-site to spend your money with them, but we did manage to rent a car which was well worth it to the Mayan ruins and taxied to Playa del Carmen. We also had to fight to be given more than 3 wi-fi device hook-ups, which seemed odd for a high-end facility catering to guests who typically are well traveled. Also the unit was described as two floors. It was single story and on the ground floor. We loved the 5th Avenue shopping and restaurants in Playa del Carmen town which is 30 mins away by taxi. Also, free transportation is only provided one way from the airport, not both ways as advertised.”
A Luxury paradise
Tha Grand Luxxe apartment is so beautiful, comfortable, big, great service, it's real luxury, the common areas are great, there are reserved areas just for the grand luxxe guests that are so beautiful, like the beach club, you'll find anything you need, from any kind of food in the various restaurants, to a real nice mini market for the confort of eating something in your place or just have a bottle of wine. The SPA is fantastic! we had a great massage. I higly recomend it. Scott, the owner was very helpfull and easy in everything we asked and needed. Thanks Scott for letting us enjoy this beautiful place. ”