Rancho Mirage, California
This beautiful property is situated in a gated community and is ideally located just minutes from endless attractions! The three-bedroom, 2,700 square foot property also features a detached casita accommodating eight guests.
The home has a large family room with a built-in bar and entertainment area. This is set up to attract all guests as a central gathering area. The spacious kitchen is open and offers a breakfast table seating four along with additional seating for three at the island. There is a more formal dining room with seating eight guests off of the kitchen.
There are three bedrooms in the main house and a detached casita for additional privacy. The spacious bedrooms in the main house include a master bedroom with a California King sized bed with a connecting bathroom and direct access to the outdoor pool area. The guest suite also has a California King sized bed with an attached bathroom and the third bedroom is an office/bedroom combination with two twin trundle beds. The detached casita offers a queen size bed and private bath.
The front, family room, and master bedroom doors all feature disappearing screen doors, providing a fresh air option on days when the weather is mild.
The outdoor area was built with entertaining guests in mind! The outdoor living room is situated under the covered patio with a dining table for six guests. There are a built-in bar and barbeque island for guests to be able to prepare and enjoy meals outside.
Lounge furniture is placed around the saltwater pool and Jacuzzi and the gardens have been landscaped with tropical plants, palm and citrus trees.
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet
King, King, 2x Twin, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
25 minutes by car
180 degree view of the Santa Rosa and San Jacinto Mountains
Activities of Interest
- The Palm Springs Aerial Tramway- ascends 8,516 ft. from the desert floor to the mountaintop!
- The River at Rancho Mirage- The outdoor mall with plenty of restaurants and shops
- The Palm Springs Art Museum - The regional art, natural science and performing arts institution for the area
Places of Interest
- Cancer Survivor's Park - Visit this incredibly calming and peaceful place with inspirational statues and plaques commemorating cancer survivors
- Children's Discovery Museum - Sizable children's museum featuring 50-plus interactive exhibits, a giant loom & areas for toddlers
- Sunnylands - Many prestigious figures of the 20th century enjoyed relaxing as guests as this historic estate!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet