Surry Hills, Australia
Modern Sydney Terrace House
Modern Sydney Terrace House
This contemporary retreat is the perfect spot for a fresh take on your next trip to Sydney! Nestled on 1300 square feet in the creative, vibrant suburb of Surry Hills, this two-bedroom, three level terrace home is decorated in a unique, modern style, ideally suited to exploring the cultural hub that surrounds you!
The first floor has the main living spaces, which are decorated in a minimalistic style, with pristine, white walls beautifully offsetting the smooth, dark wood of the floor. The stylish, modern décor of the home is peppered with eye-catching works, eclectic art pieces that help to brighten up the space. The living room, dining room, and kitchen all seamlessly blend into one another, creating a spacious, open area that’s perfect for entertaining. The state of the art kitchen is perfect for a gourmet night in, offering modern appliances and plenty of room to work. The elegant, modernized dining table offers seating enough for six.
Up a magnificent, spiral staircase, you’ll find two spacious bedrooms, perfectly suited for a restful night. The second floor hosts the Master bedroom, which offers a lovely queen-sized bed adjacent to an open floor plan area, and the master bathroom. The third floor offers a full-sized bed with an additional living/hangout area as well as an open plan ensuite bathroom. The large dormer windows allow incredible light in and look out to the neighborhood. Each bedroom is equipped with plenty of space and excellent linens and bedding, making for a comfortable retreat at the end of an exciting day. There is an option for a full bed slide out floor mattress, should you wish to sleep six at the residence.
This lovely home is perfectly suited for exploring the innovative and beloved area of Surry Hills, as well as just a 15-minute walk from downtown Sydney. Bustling with life and culture, everyday Surry Hills will surprise and delight you before you head back to serene getaway home. The streets of Surry Hills are comprised of chic bars, restaurants and boutique shops. Foodies will love eating their way through the city, whether it’s at the famed Spice I Am, serving up sensational Thai cuisine, or at the Bourke Street Bakery, with their legendary tarts and pastries. Art galleries and charming park areas offer the perfect spot to spend a leisurely afternoon and make sure to check out the shops on Crown Street. If you want to venture farther into downtown Sydney, you can take a leisurely walk, and you’ll be in close proximity to public transportation that can take you to many locations, including Bondi Beach, the Opera House, and so much more!
Experience the creative pulse of Surry Hills during your luxury retreat!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet
Queen and Full
6 guests maximum
Sydney Airpot - SYD
20 minutes by car
Surrounding neighborhood and city views!
Activities of Interest
- Picnicking in Ward Park - Pack a lunch, throw down a blanket, and bask in the sunshine in this gorgeous park.
- Belvoir St. Theatre - This intimate stage is home to an experimental theatre company, specializing in amazing Australian drama.
- Australian Architecture Association - This walking tour will take you through the city's masterpieces and teach out how Sydney has evolved in the past two centuries.
- Dave's Brewery Tours - Come together and sample the unique flavors of Sydney on this microbrewery tour.
Places of Interest
- Artery - This mesmerizing gallery is devoted to Aboriginal art.
- Sydney Jewish Museum - You won't want to miss a trip to this revamped, powerful take on World War II.
- Malabar - For delectable South Indian cuisine, no one does it better than Malabar.
- Crown Street - An abundance of restaurants, pubs, shops, and more can be found on this buzzing street.
- Rosie Campbell's - Enjoy one of this establishment's famous rum cocktails.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet