West Village Luxury 3 Bedroom 9th Floor Apartment
West Village Luxury 3 Bedroom 9th Floor Apartment.
Please note that there is no smoking, no pets, and no parties allowed at this property. Accommodations are for 18 years and older due to the brand new furnishings. We kindly request to honor our no shoe & no red wine policy.
Visit New York City while staying in the elegantly designer decorated timeless, yet contemporary building in the historic West Village neighborhood. This 2,342 square foot apartment has 10-foot ceilings and floor to ceiling windows to match, allowing plenty of natural light to flood every room. It is located on a beautiful cobblestone block overlooking the Barrow Street Gardens.
With three bedrooms, this expansive and idyllic space in the city can accommodate up to 4-5 guests. Two adults sleep in one king bed and two adults in a comfortable sleeper sofa and one adult in full size bed.
All guests and names must be provided in advance after a confirmed booking. Front desk and entry will not be allowed for any other guests not permitted.
Luxurious finishes touch every aspect of the residences and exclusive amenities in the building. The living room features contemporary décor creating a comfortable space for guests to escape from the busy city while taking in the breathtaking views. The apartment is decorated with original artwork throughout. The open kitchen creates a relaxed setting for entertaining with ample seating from the three bar stools found at the island to the dining table seating for six.
The home has a built-in multi-stage water filter and painted with low VOC paint. Also couches, as well as bedding material, are organic.
The three bedrooms feature organic mattresses. The master is an adjustable split king, the second is a full-size bed and the third is a pull-out queen. Each bedroom has its own full separate bathroom. All bedrooms have remote black-out blinds making sleep comfortable and dark.
The master bath offers a luxurious oasis with a relaxing marble-enclosed tub and a large walk-in shower. The bathroom's subtle and natural color palette includes beautiful grey marble walls, floors, and tubs.
Guests can enjoy the amenity level in the building which features a wine cellar and tasting room, a dramatic vaulted space lined in white oak and wrapped in walls of bold black granite. Adjacent is a gracious dining area, catering kitchen, and residents' lounge that offer an inviting setting for private gatherings.
Services and amenities also include a twenty-four-hour concierge, fitness studio, steam room and sauna, children's playroom, bike storage and pet spa. There is a weekly cleaning that takes place on Thursdays from 8:30-1:30.
Access to taxis, Uber and the subway is simple and never a hassle. Guests can expect to be a short walking distance from all subway lines that will get you up, down or across town (PATH, 123, and NQR).
This apartment is just a three-minute walk to the West Village Soul Cycle studio and an Equinox gym.
Private Residence with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2342 square feet, 218 square meters
King, Queen, and Full
5 guests maximum
John F Kennedy International Airport (JFK) - 1 hour by car
Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) - 30 minutes by car
New York City Skyline Views
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Broadway - Catch a phenomenal show on the Great White Way!
- Fifth Avenue - Explore the fantastic, high-end shops that fill this famous street, and get a glimpse of the famed St. Patrick's cathedral
- Central Park - For more than 150 years, visitors have flocked to Central Park's 843 green acres in the heart of Manhattan.
- The Hudson River - Walk along the river on the pedestrian walk
Places of Interest
- Rockefeller Center - This iconic plaza has it all. With a ton of tours to take, make sure you soar to the Top of the Rock at the end of the day!
- American Museum of Natural History - Spend a day exploring the interactive exhibits about land, sea, and outer space!
- Metropolitan Museum of Art - No museum in the United States is as celebrated as this one, overflowing with masterpieces from all over the world.
- Greenwich Village - Located in the historic neighborhood surrounded by top restaurants, speakeasies, bars and clubs
- Freedom Tower and Museum - Walking distance to the famous 9/11 memorial
The Best of the West Village!
The hosts were very helpful and welcoming prior and during our stay. The building is new so very well maintained, the apartment itself is beautiful, really well laid out with high end fixtures (the most comfortable master bed!) and the incredible views were the icing on the cake. We had a wonderful stay. Thank you.”