Vintage Trinity Close
London, United Kingdom
Vintage Trinity Close
Old Clapham Town is a place of laidback ease and casual, funky vibe that’s perfect for any traveler looking to experience an authentic, cultural experience. In the midst of it all, you’ll find this vintage, two-bedroom apartment, resting on 1040 square feet overlooking the carefree streets of the city.
Trinity Close transports you to a simpler time, allowing you to immerse yourself in a stylish, funky atmosphere that immediately puts you at ease. The space effortlessly mixes an eclectic, vintage style of décor with modern, state of the art amenities that you’ll love. The furniture is all brightly colored, a mix of vibrant yellows and pinks that create a warm and open living space. The views from the sitting room’s bay window are captivating, and make for a great backdrop to casual nights in, enjoying the plush furniture and a glass of wine.
In stark contrast to the classic, eclectic style of the home, the state of the kitchen is updated with every modern convenience you could require while still keeping the vintage vibe of Trinity Close. The kitchen offers high-end appliances and plenty of counter space, making it easy to whip up something scrumptious at dinnertime. The eccentric style of the home shines through in the mismatched stools at the breakfast bar, the rustic wood of the dining table, and the hip, trendy art pieces that decorate the space.
When the sun goes down, retreat to one of two peaceful bedrooms for a restful night of sleep. You’ll love the minimalist style of the master bedroom, with its super king-sized bed. The other bedroom offers a king-sized bed as well, and both rooms offer crisp, white linen sheets that will delight your senses. The gleaming bathroom offers resort-quality amenities, including the oak-edged tub, perfect for a bout of relaxation.
Trinity Close offers the absolute best of Clapham, and it’s all right at your fingertips. You’ve got some of London’s best delis and butchers right on your doorstep. The Clapham Common often hosts fairs and festivals, adding to the community-centric feel of the area. There are innumerable bars and restaurants in the area, each adding a distinct and interesting flavor to the area. Explore must-see stops, such as the Clapham Picture House or the Venn Street Market, for an authentically Clapham experience. If you wish to go into town, the tube is just two minutes from your front door, meaning you’ll be walking the streets of London in less than half an hour.
Experience Clapham like a local, and spend the week surrounded by the laidback elegance of Trinity Close.
Single Family Home with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1040 square feet, 97 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Heathrow Airport (LHR), Gatwick Airport (LGW), London Stansted Airport (STN)
50 minutes by car (LHR), 1 hour by car (LGW), 1 hour and 20 minutes by car (STN)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Lady Chastity's Reserve - This team game is an immersive experience, with a hilarious storyline to keep you entertained.
- Clapham Picture House - Spend an evening experiencing the magic of film, with a mix of alternative content and Hollywood hits.
- SW4 Festival - If you visit in August, make sure you pick up tickets to this iconic electronic and dance music festival.
- Bedford and Country Golf Club - This beautiful, high-class golf club is perfect for an afternoon spent on the course.
Places of Interest
- Clapham Common - Enjoy this oasis of peace amid the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Venn Street Market - This charming market is open everyday between 10AM and 4PM, serving up fresh produce, hot food, and drinks.
- Studio Voltaire - This gallery highlights new and emerging artists who push the boundaries of modern art.
- Clapham Clock Tower - This clock tower is a must see, and one of the most historical and defining sites of the area.
- Tsunami - This is the area's most notable Japanese restaurant, serving up delicious, authentic flavors that will delight your tastebuds!
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet