Port Douglas, Australia
Relax, unwind, and immerse yourself in the luxuries of Chez Willow, a magical holiday destination with the reef and rainforest at your doorstep. This incredible three-bedroom villa rests on 2400 square feet, surrounded by lush, tropical nature that will delight your senses all week long.
The main living areas boast a sense of brilliance and light, with polished, tile flooring extending throughout the floor plan and high, lofted ceilings at every turn. Dark and elegant wooden finishes beautifully compliment the lush, decorative plants in the home, creating the perfect tropical oasis for you to enjoy. The sitting room offers comfortable sofas situated around a massive flat screen television, creating the perfect spot to settle in for a casual movie night after a long day of adventure.
The gourmet kitchen is a culinary delight, offering modern delights to all who enter. With state of the art appliances and plenty of counter space to get to work, you’ll have no trouble whipping up a delicious meal. The kitchen area leads to a superb, vaulted, superb dining pavilion, where you can dine alfresco, enjoying the warm sunshine and cool, tropical breeze as you do. The dining area rests beside your beautiful swimming pool, where you can spend days basking in the sun or taking a refreshing dip in the pool.
This villa provides three lovely bedrooms, all superbly appointed for your comfort. The master bedroom offers a large king-sized bed, with access to a charming, private balcony as well as a pristine en-suite bathroom. The next bedrooms offer a queen-sized bed and two full beds respectively. Each room is decorated in a minimalistic, clean style that will soothe your sense when it’s time to turn in for the night.
Your personal Australian getaway is less than a two-minute walk from the golden sands of Four Mile Beach, ideally suited for a day spent splashing among the waves. The property sits just as close to the cosmopolitan heart of Port Douglas, where you can find charming cafes and five-star restaurants to enjoy, take yourself on a shopping trip along the Marina, or just soak up the tropical ambiance. Take advantage of the ample outdoor adventure in Port Douglas by chartering a fishing boat, hiking around the rainforest, or even snorkeling or diving in the famous Great Barrier Reef!
Chez Willow offers the perfect blend of adventure and elegance, all coming together to form the perfect Australian vacation!
Townhome with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2400 square feet
King, Queen, and 2x Full
6 guests maximum
Cairns Airport - CNS
1 hour by car
Activities of Interest
- Blue Dive Port Douglas - Dive in the incredibly diverse reefs of Australia!
- Daintree Wonder Tours - This company will provide you with a comprehensive tour of this gorgeous and diverse rainforest.
- Back Country Bliss Adventures - Go on the adventure of a lifetime through the rugged wilderness of Australia with a knowledgable eco-guide to lead the way.
- Dragon Lady Fishing Tours - Cast out a line on the reef with this amazing fishing company.
- Port Douglas Horseback Riding - Take a leisurely horseback ride around the rolling countryside.
Places of Interest
- Great Barrier Reef - Take the once in a lifetime opportunity to explore the most famous reef in the world!
- Sunday Market Port Douglas - Browse through the unique, local stalls of this spectacular outdoor market.
- Opal Reef - Although lesser known than the Great Barrier Reef, this reef still offers plenty to see and explore!
- Four Mile Beach - This beach lies undisturbed in Port Douglas, offering pristine, sandy beaches and beautiful shoreline to discover.
- Nautilus Restaurant - This low-key restaurant features nautical accents, and offers a delicious seafood buffet.
Great Location, spacious and confortable
We really enjoyed our stay at Chez Willow and loved Port Douglas. The house is very well located in the centre of the village within walking distance from the beach, marina, all restaurants and shops. It is as stated in the pictures, with three very confortable spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms, cosy al fresco dining facing the small but convienent pool. Just one note for the most ear sensitive you might be awaken by the early morning singing birds as windows are not fully sound proof. Jon was very accomodating and sent us plenty of suggestions. Not to miss: The great barrier reef tour and dive! It has been one of the best experiences in my life that I will never forget, so thank you so much Jon for having us, I really Hope we can come back.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet