Wake up to the sound of the ocean and watch the sunrise on your private balcony in this modern 2,100 square foot penthouse. Located in the heart of this vibrant beachside suburb, the four-bedroom unit is steps away from Sydney's most spectacular beach.
The living room consists of multiple sitting areas with comfortable furniture, creating a nice place for guests to relax after a long day of exploring. The fully equipped kitchen is available to be utilized by guests during their stay and a dining table with seating for ten looks out towards the balcony.
Three of the four bedrooms feature Queen sized beds, while the fourth has two Twin sized beds. Each bedroom offers plenty of natural light and room to accommodate eight guests.
Use the spacious penthouse balcony to take advantage of the beautiful weather. With an outdoor grill and dining table seating six guests, meals or your morning coffee can be enjoyed outside.
If great food, wine, and coffee are high on your priority list, you have come to the right place! All are within easy walking distance and in a stunning beach setting. If watersports are what you are looking for, Cronulla has some of the best surf breaks in Australia and the surrounding waterways are ideal for swimming, fishing, sailing, diving, and boating. The Royal National Park is on your doorstep. It is perfect for cycling, bushwalking, hiking, mountain biking, parasailing, and hang-gliding. Sydney Shopping District, Sydney Harbour and the Opera house are all just a 30-minute drive away.
Condo with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2100 square feet, 196 square meters
Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Sydney International Airport (SYD)
25 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Sydney Opera House - Sydney Opera House - As well as many touring theatre, ballet, and musical productions, the Opera House is the home of Opera Australia, the Sydney Theatre Company and the Sydney Symphony
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - A steel arch bridge across Sydney Harbour that carries rail, vehicular, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic between the Sydney central business district and the North Shore
- Bondi Beach - The sweeping white-sand crescent of Bondi is one of Australia’s most iconic beaches
Places of Interest
- Blue Mountains - A rugged region west of Sydney known for dramatic scenery, steep cliffs, eucalyptus forests, waterfalls and villages dotted with guesthouses, galleries and gardens
- Cronulla Moore Park Golf Club - The closest public access golf course to the Sydney CBD, boasting convenience, accessibility and spectacular views of the city skyline
- Allianz Stadium - A football stadium where international Rugby Union games are often held