Big Bear Lake, California
Scandinavian Dream Chalet
Scandinavian Dream Chalet
Visit Big Bear Lake and indulge in complete luxury when you stay in this stylish 1,809 square foot three-bedroom mountain getaway. This large home is in the ideal location, right next to the slopes for easy ski in ski out and hiking!
The high-end home consists of ‘mountain modern’ décor with designer finishes. The living room offers ample comfortable seating in front of a beautiful brick fireplace and television. Two skylights are featured, brightening up the room.
The kitchen has a modern concrete dining table and additional bar seating can be found at the island. There is plenty of room for multiple guests to gather together to help prepare meals in the kitchen!
The master bedroom features a King-sized bed situated next to a beautiful fireplace with an attached master bath. The guest bedroom has a set of Full sized bunk beds with the ability to sleep between two and four people. The third bedroom is set up like a studio with a King-sized bed, a futon sleeper sofa and a wet bar kitchenette. This room offers access to the balcony furnished with bistro set.
The garage has been converted into a game room which includes a pool table.
Enjoy sunny days on the 425 square foot deck space while you lounge on the sofas or relax in the hot tub. There is also an outdoor grill and dining space for nights you wish to enjoy dinner outside to take in the beautiful sunsets!
If you aren’t visiting to ski, there are other endless options nearby! The Zoo and golf course are just a short drive away as well as restaurants and coffee shops.
This Scandinavian Dream Chalet is located in a beautiful neighborhood on the Moonridge Hill, surrounded by endless trees and hiking trails.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1809 square feet
King, King, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
LA/Ontario International Airport (ONT) - 1 hour and 30 minutes by car
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP) - 2 hours by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Alpine Slide at Magic Mountain- California's only authentic bobsled ride. In the summer this area is turned in to a double water slide and in the winter visitors may tube down the hill.
- Big Bear Marina Charter Service- Chose from a variety of water sports like jet skis, wake boarding, water skiing, fishing with a master angler and guide or take a scenic narrated boat tour!
- Snow Summit- Provides the premier mountain resort experience for all types of skiers as well as plenty of summertime fun like downhill mountain biking and scenic sky chair rides.
- Altitudes Massage- Big Bears most beautiful spa with the most experienced therapists providing 18 different types of massages.
Places of Interest
- Bear Mountain Ski Resort- One of the best known ski resorts in the San Bernardino area, also has a fantastic Golf Course set in front of the San Bernardino Mountains.
- San Bernardino National Forest- The wild lands of the San Bernardino and San Jacinto Mountain Ranges were designated a National Forest more than a hundred years ago, now host to year-round activities such as hiking, biking, swimming, and more.
- Pine Knot Village- Now considered the small town heart of shopping and entertainment in Big Bear inclusive of boutique shops, fine and fun dining options, and a place to catch musical and comedy acts.
- Champion Lodgepole Pine- Gorgeous hiking landmark consisting of a 5.8 mile loop. Be sure to contact and get permission from the Wildlands Conservancy before you hike.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet