Palm Beach, Australia
***Please note that this property does not allow parties, weddings, or like functions of any kind.
A week at Casa Bella is a week filled with idyllic serenity and sweeping vistas of the clear turquoise waters just outside your front door. Resting on 5900 square feet overlooking the vast Pacific Ocean, this four-bedroom villa provides you with a private oasis in the middle of Palm Beach.
On the first floor of the home, you’ll find a bright and spacious floor plan, complete with huge windows that allow for natural sunlight to stream inside, bouncing off the polished wooden floors. These windows allow for more than sunlight, offering you the chance to view breathtaking scenes of the ocean and majestic landscape. The living room offers plenty of comfortable seating situated around a glowing fireplace, creating a soothing spot to rest up in the afternoons and evenings.
From here, the open layout stretches over to the gourmet kitchen, equipped with state of the art appliances and built for culinary excellence. With ample counter space and plenty of room to move around, there’s more than enough space for everyone to help create a delicious homemade meal. Enjoy your meals at one of two dining tables, one situated in a sunny alcove just off the kitchen, and the other on the outdoor patio. Both offer even more sensational views and plenty of seating for everyone.
On the second floor, you’ll find four generous bedrooms, each offering supreme comfort and more ocean views. The master bedroom has a king-sized four-poster bed, graciously appointed with luxurious linens. The next three bedrooms have a queen bed, full bed, and a bunk bed respectively. Upstairs you’ll also find a cozy lounge with a massive flat screen television, perfect for a casual movie night.
At Casa Bella, more so than anything else, the deluxe outdoor living options will delight you to no end. Downstairs you’ll find three separate outdoor entertaining areas, each unique in what they offer. One of the courtyards offers a high-end barbecuing station, perfect for a delicious, casual lunch in the sunshine. As the sun goes down, head out to the balcony at the front of the house to take in a colorful sunset as you sink into a plush lounge chair.
Palm Beach is often considered the jewel of the Northern Beaches and offers more than enough activity and entertainment for you to enjoy. The area is blessed with a unique contrast of lush evergreen bushland and golden beaches, surrounded by the shimmering blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Spend your days walking along the soft sand of Whale Beach or enjoying the lake at Narrabeen Lagoon State Park. Kayak your way through the lovely waters of Pittwater, or take a leisurely river cruise to take in the area from a different perspective. There’s plenty of five-star dining options in the area, with most of them providing the opportunity to dine on delicious cuisine while gazing out over spectacular views at the same time. Sydney is less than an hour’s drive away, perfect for a day trip into the city! During your stay in Palm Beach, you’re sure to experience a week filled with relaxation and casual elegance.
Experience the unique beauty of Palm Beach from the comfort of your own home, as you enjoy unsurpassed luxury and spectacular views at Casa Bella.
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5900 square feet, 549 square meters
King, Queen, Full, and Bunk
8 guests maximum
Sydney Airport - SYD
1 hour by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Pittwater Kayak Tours - Paddle across the pristine waters of Pittwater to a beautiful secluded beach, and take a guided bush walk through amazing wildlife.
- Go Beyond Tours - Explore the gorgeous beaches of Northern Sydney with an expert local guide.
- Palm Beach and Hawkesbury River Cruises - Take a leisurely cruise, showcasing shimmering, Australian rivers and bays.
- Terrific Tours Sydney - Take a trip on the wild side of Sydney, experiencing more than just the usual tourist sites.
- Fishing - Casting a line out into the ocean is the perfect way to spend a leisurely afternoon.
Places of Interest
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse - Head to the top for sweeping views of the beach.
- Whale Beach - This stunning beach offers a serene retreat, where you can bask in the sun and enjoy the waves.
- Narrabeen Lagoon State Park - Take a leisurely walk around the lake, enjoying the serenity of the views as you do.
- Mount Ettalong Lookout - Gaze out over spectacular views of Pearl Beach and the sweeping, surrounding landscape.
- Pearl's on the Beach - This airy, beachside restaurant specializes in fresh seafood dishes and indulgent desserts.
The main feature of Casa Bella is the spectacular view from all rooms. Palm Beach is arguably the most picturesque of all Sydney's fabulous beaches and Casa Bella looks over the ocean towards the northern part of the beach and Barrenjoey headland behind it. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. There are good walks, some nice places to eat and a good shopping centre at nearby Avalon. A ferry ride around Pittwater was an unexpected pleasure. The owner and his manager were very welcoming and easy to communicate with. The house was clean and tidy and well appointed.”