One Village Place Luxury Northstar Residence
One Village Place Luxury Northstar Residence
Nestled in the heart of the acclaimed Village at Northstar, One Village Place offers luxurious accommodations and easy access to some of the most sought-after slopes in the world along with luxurious Northstar amenities. This 2000 square foot, three-bedroom mountain oasis is the perfect retreat for those looking for an ideal mix of a rustic mountain atmosphere and chic style.
The spacious open floor plan of this modern retreat encompasses all the main common areas, including the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The living room offers sleek, modern furnishings combined with a soothing blend of earthy and natural touches, such as the stone and marble fireplace and smooth wooden surfaces. As the sun goes down, gather around the roaring fire, enjoying the radiating warmth and casual conversation.
When it’s time for dinner, head into the state of the art kitchen, straight out of a chef’s dream! This gourmet space holds all your basic culinary needs, along with granite slab countertops, both Wolf and Sub-Zero appliances, and custom Alder cabinets. Enjoy your masterpiece at the elegant wooden dining table, resting underneath a gorgeous chandelier.
Choose from one of three bedrooms, each built to provide a tranquil retreat after a long day on the slopes. In the master bedroom, you’ll find a beautiful, four-poster king bed. The second bedroom holds another king, and in the final bedroom, you’ll find an equally comfortable queen. Each bed is outfitted with superb, resort-quality bedding that will swiftly lull you to sleep each night.
All of the villas at One Village Place are perched high atop the Big Springs Express gondola building and within walking distance of charming boutiques, delicious restaurants, and so much more! Spend your days on the slopes, enjoying the refreshing waters of Lake Tahoe, or hiking through one of the many breathtaking trails in the area. A state of the art fitness center and luxury sauna are afforded to those looking for a little activity. After a day of adventure, there’s nothing better than a refreshing dip in the pool, or unwinding with a massage at the spa or in the warm waters of the hot tub. Northstar Village is the home of several world-class restaurants for you to enjoy, offering tastes of international and local cuisine alike. No matter what you’re looking for from your mountain vacation, Northstar Village will deliver!
Retreat to a mountain oasis beyond your wildest dreams, and spend your next ski vacation at One Village Place.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Reno–Tahoe International Airport (RNO), Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF)
50 minutes by car (RNO), 15 minutes by car (TKF)
Views of the slopes and Northstar Village!
No Pets Allowed
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Tompkins Memorial Trail - Hike through the sweeping landscape of Northstar, and experience the majesty of the Sierras up close and personal.
- Northstar-at-Tahoe Resort Golf Course - This course integrates Tahoe's rugged, wooded landscape to create a layout that will challenge even the best golfers.
- Bikes and Brews - Ride along with an experiences guide through Northstar's beautiful mountain trails and into Truckee to sample of the West Coast's finest craft brews.
- Paddelboard and Kayak Adventure - Paddle your way through the sparkling waters of Lake Tahoe, taking in gorgeous natural scenery along the way.
- Skiing - Northstar Resort boasts 3,170 skiable acres, perfect for skiers of all abilities!
Places of Interest
- Northstar Village - Immerse yourself in the luxury of this quintessential ski resort village, with charming cafes and delicious restaurants around every corner.
- Lake Tahoe - Adventures will delight in the entertainment and activity that a trip to Lake Tahoe provides.
- Emerald Bay State Park - This spectacular bay in Lake Tahoe is surrounded by breathtaking hiking trails.
- Downtown Truckee - Come enjoy the charm of Truckee as you explore through unique shops and experience the interesting history of this railroad town.
- Rubicon Pizza Company - This casual, contemporary Italian restaurant serves up delicious Italian classics.
Powder at Northstar!!
We had an amazing time!!! The place was Fabulous and the location ideal! You go out the elevator 5 steps open the door to the Gondola from inside the lobby, get your skis that are right there waiting in their our slots and walk a few more steps to bypass the entire line and get right onto the Gondola!! It was awesome!! The only complaint we had the entire week was the pillows. Bring your own if you like a firmer pillow. Other than that the staff was incredible and we will definitely go back!”