San Francisco, California
Luxurious Hancock Street
Luxurious Hancock Street
Found in the middle of the hippest part of San Francisco, this 2,100 square foot, three-bedroom home is located near endless restaurants and shops for you to visit during your next trip to San Francisco!
Featuring original art and antiques, this home offers traditional charm mixed with modern updates. The living room has ample seating in front of a beautiful fireplace with colorful décor, making the room feel young and bright.
Connecting the living room and kitchen is a dining area with seating for six guests and an additional four seats can be found at the breakfast table. Off of the kitchen is the comfortable sun room providing a second living room for guests. The indoor casual living space opens up to the garden through large glass doors. This room and garden work as a great peaceful spot for guests to enjoy their morning coffee.
The three bedrooms include a large, bright, King sized master room and two Queen sized bedrooms along with three bathrooms. The home also features a spacious office.
The rooftop deck is the perfect spot to unwind after a long day of exploring San Francisco. With panoramic views of the city and bay, guests love to utilize the outdoor dining furniture for meals outside.
Please note this property is nonsmoking and does not allow pets. Please keep in mind the property also has many steps and may not be appropriate for members with a hard time going up and down steps.
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2100 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO) - 25 minutes by car
Panoramic View of Downtown San Francisco
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Alcatraz Tours - Visit the most infamous prison in the nation, and walk in the footsteps of Al Capone, Machine Gun Kelly, and more!
- Union Street Shopping - Browse through a diverse collection of shops and boutiques on Union Street!
- San Fransisco Experience City Tour - Explore San Francisco on a three hour tour on one of the city's iconic cable cars. Hop off every so often to explore the surrounding areas!
- Lands End Hiking Trial - Lands End is one of the best hikes in the city, offering sensational views of the coastline and the Golden Gate Bridge.
Places of Interest
- The Castro is two blocks away and features great eateries and the famous Castro Theater. A must!
- Dolores Park is two houses away. This is THE new center of activity in San Francisco. It features a tennis court, huge children's playground and soccer field.
- The "Gourmet Gulch" is two blocks away on Valencia, Guerrero and Mission Streets. Great shopping abounds!
- The Muni Stop of the J Church line is 1/2 block away and can take you anywhere in the city quickly! Also hook to Bart to head over to the East Bay
Location and views
Our stay at Luxurious Hancock Street was fantastic. The location near the muni stop made everyday outings convenient for all, There were plenty of restaurants to walk to after a day of sightseeing. Lewis, the owner, was very responsive to questions and made sure we enjoyed our stay. Definitely would like to come back.”
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet