Palm Springs, California
Mid-Century Mountain View Home
Mid-Century Mountain View Home
This Mid-Century stylishly decorated home is 1,700 square feet and features four luxurious bedrooms, giving guests the ultimate Palm Springs escape.
With modern designer décor paired with gorgeous white porcelain tile throughout the home, this open layout is perfect for entertaining. The living room and dining space adjoin at the kitchen and offer a wall of floor to ceiling glass sliding doors looking out to the backyard. This brings plenty of natural light into the room.
The kitchen offers high-end appliances along with plenty of counter space allowing many guests to help prepare gourmet meals during their stay. There is seating for four at the bar and room for up to ten around the dining table.
Three unique and beautiful bedrooms feature Queen sized beds while the fourth has two twin sized beds. The Master suite has a private en-suite bathroom and offers guests access to the outside with its own patio. The three guest bedrooms share a full bathroom and walk-in shower.
The very secluded and private walled and hedged outdoor space includes a beautiful swimming pool and lounge areas. Guests can take in the spectacular mountain views while utilizing the outdoor grill, dining areas, fire pit, and hammock.
This Mid-Century Mountain View Home is just minutes from downtown where guests can find endless options of restaurants, boutiques, parks and golf courses.
The location and privacy of this home cannot get better!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1700 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Palm Springs International Airport (PSP)
5 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Air Museum - Rated by CNN as one of the top 14 Air Museums in the World. This facility Gives visitors an up-close look at the legendary fighters and bombers of WWII, Korea, and Vietnam.
- The Earthquake Canyon Bike Express - On this 20-mile bike ride outside of Palm Desert, experience one of the very best bike tours and spectacular desert scenery, as you cycle right through the San Andreas Fault zone and outside the Mojave Desert.
- Palm Springs Architecture Tours - Experience Palm Springs' world-famous collection of mid-century modern architecture on a personally guided tour with Trevor O'Donnell, one of the area's most knowledgeable guides.
Places of Interest
- Downtown Palm Springs - Offers a vast collection of mid-century modern retailers, fashion boutiques, consignment dealers, art galleries and so much more.
- The Parker Palm Springs - This chic, upscale 13-acre complex that features decor by designer Jonathan Adler, is close by with renowned restaurants and a spa!
- Aerial Tramway - Rising 8,500 feet above the desert floor, the Palm Springs Tramway offers access to hiking and camping trips in this famous San Jacinto state park wilderness.
- Morongo Casino - An enticing oasis sprawled across 44 acres at the foothills of California’s San Gorgonio and San Jacinto Mountains, this is the crown jewel of California casinos. Find premier Las Vegas-style gaming a world away from Vegas.
Palm Springs Getaway
We spent a week in Palm Springs and had a wonderful time! The house was in a great location, close enough to everything you needed but not in the busy/touristy part of town -- you feel like a local! The layout of the home, size of bedrooms, and backyard were fantastic! Lots of space and plenty of places to entertain. My biggest concern was the furniture and cleanliness of the home. In my opinion, both needed to be updated/cleaned/replaced. For a luxury home rental site, the expectations were met in a lot of different ways but not all. The things that didn't meet expectations are big ticket items. Thank you for a great week in Palm Springs! ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet