Panama City Beach, Florida
The location of this newly renovated 1,400 square foot condo in Panama City Beach does not get better! The two-bedroom Gulf front unit is just steps away from the sandy beach and would make for the perfect beach getaway!
The calming blue walls in the living room paired with the beach décor make for a comfortable spot to unwind after a day by the water. Sliding glass doors cover the wall bringing in tons of natural light and open up to the furnished patio where guests can enjoy the breathtaking ocean views.
The open concept kitchen and dining room space have plenty of room for guests to prepare meals during their stay. There are four bar stools at the kitchen counter and room for six at the dining table.
The master bedroom has a King-sized bed and offers balcony access through sliding glass doors. His and her sinks are featured in the private bath as well as a walk-in shower and spacious closet. The guest room also features a King-sized bed and two small bunk beds can be found in the dining area for the younger guests!
Guests of Deja Blue have access to the hot tub, swimming pool, sun deck, fitness center, gas and charcoal grills, and Liza’s poolside café. This condo is also walking distance to an endless number of local restaurants and St. Andrews Park and fishing pier.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1400 square feet, 131 square meters
King and King
8 guests maximum
Northwest Florida Beaches International Airport (ECP)
45 minutes by car
Amazing beach and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Water Planet - Water Planet offers a variety of fun and educational dolphin experiences for the whole family!
- The Reel Contender Fishing Charter - Make your next fishing trip one to remember!
- Panama City Diving - From novice to dive master, this company offers scuba lessons for all experience levels.
- Bay Point Golf Club - This club is home to two of the most spectacular courses on the Emerald Coast!
- Shipwreck Island Waterpark - At the end of a day at Shipwreck Island, you'll be exhilarated, exhausted, and ready to come back!
Places of Interest
- Panama City Beach Winery - Enjoy a complimentary wine tasting of tasty local concoctions!
- St. Andrew's State Park - Beautiful sandy beaches and lovely scenery abound at this spectacular nature park.
- Pier Park - Visit Panama City's number one destination for shopping and entertainment!
- Schooner's Beach Bar - This laid-back waterfront bar and seafood spot offers local live music and gorgeous sunset views!
- Firefly - This romantic seafood spot offers an innovative twist on classic dishes.
Beautiful condo!! Had everything we needed.”
Right on the Water
This condo was right on the water with beautiful views and a decent set of amenities at the complex. While the finishes were recently renovated and very nice, the condo could use a better assortment of cooking supplies (pots, pans, utensils, etc.). Overall great trip; thank you very much!”
Very nice stay at Deja Blue
Deja Blue was a lovely, comfortable condo with a large balcony and comfortable furnishings. The kitchen was well equipped. Check in was easy and there were plenty of luggage carts available for our use. We enjoyed our stay. The only issue was not having information about where to find the secure wireless log in. I happened upon it while folding laundry on our third day. Overall, very nice owner and property. We would definitely visit Deja Blue again.”
Andy was very nice and accommodating and we thoroughly enjoyed his beautiful condo. We were so close to the ocean and the view is spectacular. It is very well furnished and the remodeling made this unit 5*s! We had some amazing sunset views and enjoyed the spacious balcony and sliding glass doors from the den and Master BR. If you like the beach, this is a fabulous place to visit. Thanks, GLW”
We thoroughly enjoyed our star at beautiful Deja Blue. The unit was very clean and spacious, and the reserved parking was great. The only down side was the checkout time of 9:00 am.”
Beautiful Condo and Beach
The views are just breathtaking. The owner Andy was so wonderful to work with and I enjoyed getting to know him. You will not be disappointed in this fabulous condo everything is new and designer feel right out of the pages of a magazine. Thank you for sharing your home with me.”