Cottonwood at Pebbly Beach
Port Douglas, Australia
Cottonwood at Pebbly Beach
This beautiful private beachfront paradise rests nestled on five acres in a secluded, sandy cove. Boasting a classic Caribbean design home and a separate guest house, this property boasts four bedrooms and 2000 square feet altogether, and puts a unique spin on the oceanfront beach cottage, offering a sense of time-honored serenity combined with a modern, contemporary style.
Surrounded by tropical greenery and situated overlooking uninterrupted water views, both of these stunning residences offer quintessential beachfront luxury. One of only three homes situated on this pristine beach. The main home is decorated in a clean, soothing palette, with ocean-inspired touches around each room to brighten up the spaces. Polished tile flooring extends throughout the home, pairing wonderfully with the white walls and light wooden finishes. The living room offers plenty of comfortable settees, all situated around the large, flat screen television, perfect for a bit of relaxation in the evenings.
The kitchen in the main dwelling is a culinary delight, providing a pristine and spacious area for the master chef of the group. This space is fully equipped with everything you’ll need to create a delicious masterpiece, with state of the art appliances in place to cook everything to perfection. Take your meals alfresco in the lovely shaded dining area, nestled next to a large open fireplace to keep you warm at night as you gaze out over sweeping ocean vistas.
On the second level of the main home, you’ll find the first bedroom, outfitted with a lavish king-sized bed, and offering exclusive access to a private, sunny veranda. On this same level, there’s a personal gym, perfect if you’re looking to get a little workout in on vacation. The second bedroom is found on the ground floor, containing two twin beds that are perfect for children. Each room contains luxurious bedding that will pamper you until you finally drift off to sleep and both have their own bathrooms.
Across the expansive lawn, you’ll find the guest cabana, where the décor and living space is just as charming as the main home. The cabana offers a cozy television lounge along with a generous outdoor veranda, offering shade, a refuge from the sun, and great beach and sea views. There are two bedrooms in the cabana, one offering a king-sized bed and the other a queen. Both of these bedrooms offer en-suite bathrooms for even more privacy.
Resting on five acres of private property, Cottonwood offers a plethora of luxurious outdoor living and activity to enjoy. First and foremost, the beach is right outside your front door, with pristine sandy beaches and lapping waves to enjoy. Unwind and relax at the resort-style pool at the main home, and spend the afternoon soaking in the spa pool with a delicious cocktail. The full-size floodlit tennis court is perfect for those looking for a bit of activity during their stay!
Cottonwood is just fifteen minutes from Port Douglas, giving you all the seclusion and tranquility of escapism while still offering wonderful proximity to plenty of entertainment. Pebbly Beach offers gorgeous, undisturbed coastline to explore, perfect for sunbathing, splashing in the waves, or just lazing about. If you’re feeling adventurous, explore the depths of the Daintree Rainforest, or snorkel through the brilliant, diverse coral reefs the Australian coast is known for. Port Douglas is the closest tourist port to the Great Barrier Reef, and only a quick drive away. There are numerous boutique shops and art galleries to comb through before you settle down at a charming café or an award-winning restaurant. If you’re feeling up to the challenge, head to one of the championship golf courses in the area to enjoy panoramic views and rewarding play.
Whether you’re looking for an energetic getaway filled with outdoor adventure or just looking to relax in the sun, this secluded Pebbly Beach property has it all!
Estate with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 2000 square feet, 186 square meters
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Cairns Airport - CNS
50 minutes by car
Sandy beach and ocean views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Daintree Wonder Tours (7 minutes) - Explore Daintree National Park with a company that's sure to give you a thrilling rainforest experience!
- Port Douglas Adventure Tours (15 minutes) - Tour the natural beauty of Port Douglas by kayak or bike.
- Ports Horse Farm (10 minutes) - Explore the rainforest by horseback!
- Palmer Sea Reef Golf Course (8 minutes) - This course is Australia's only tropical links-style golf course, surrounded by lush, tropical rainforest.
Places of Interest
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas (8 minutes) - Visit this immersive exhibit, located in an open and interactive environment for guests and animals to mingle in a spacious, natural setting.
- Rex Lookout (10 minutes) - While driving along the coastal road between Cairns and Port Douglas, make sure you stop at this lookout to take in stunning views of Trinity Bay.
- Agincourt Reef - Dive around this incredible, colorful reef, filled with diverse and interesting species.
- Osprey's Restaurant (20 minute walk) - Dine on modern Australian cuisine while taking in uninterrupted views of the Coral Sea.
- Port Douglas (15 minutes) - The shops, cafes, and award-winning restaurants of Port Douglas are just a ten-minute drive away.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility
- iPod Dock Stereo