Parisian Excellence in Le Marais
Parisian Excellence in Les Marais
Spend a week in the heart of Paris, right at home in this lovely two-bedroom apartment, nestled on 870 square feet in the middle of one of the most eccentric and lively districts in the French Capital. Featuring a charming interior courtyard and amazing proximity to all that this romantic city has to offer, this is the perfect home base for your Parisian adventure!
With a cozy yet spacious interior, this delightful apartment immediately puts you at ease. The décor offers a contemporary feel, with sleek and modern furnishings that are emblematic of a chic Parisian style. In the living room, you’ll find vibrant, eclectic art pieces, both on the walls and bookcase, that serve to brighten up the already spacious living area. On a lazy afternoon, kick your feet up and sink into the plush sofas, enjoying a brief rest before you continue exploring the city.
The living area bleeds seamlessly into a well-equipped kitchen, perfect for whipping up a steaming cup of coffee, afternoon snack, or a delicious dinner. The dining area offers seating for four and a charming place to enjoy whatever you cook up! Before or after dinner, head to the lovely private balcony and enjoy a cool glass of French wine as you gaze out on the courtyard and enjoy the stunning colors of the sunset.
Each of the two bedrooms is decorated with a lustrous and modern design, one in subdued, neutral blues and grays and the other in a soft, soothing purple. One offers a king-sized bed while the other has an equally comfortable queen-sized bed. Both of the bathrooms are clean and orderly, offering a pristine place to get ready for the day.
Your week in Paris will be spent surrounded by the charm and culture of Les Marais, one of Paris’ most coveted neighborhoods. Much of Les Marais’ charm comes from the impressive architecture of the 17th-century buildings that line the streets. Along these narrow streets, you’ll discover magic in numerous art galleries, stylish boutiques, and delicious authentic restaurants. One of the oldest parts of Paris, the district offers a ton of places to explore and offers great proximity to the metro so you can easily access the famous part of the city, such as the Eiffel Tower, Champs-Élysées, and so much more.
A week spent in Les Marais offers the chance to experience Paris from a whole new perspective!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 870 square feet, 81 square meters
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport - CDG
50 minutes by train or 55 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Musée Picasso - This museum features approximately 5,000 works by Pablo Picasso!
- Musée Carnavalet - Using paintings, articles of clothing, models and more, this museum guides visitors through the complex history of the city.
- Street Food Temple - This September food festival is housed in La Carreau du Temple, and features food trucks, live music, and workshops for children.
- Tour of Versailles - Explore the sprawling palace and former seat of power in Paris.
- Wego Walking Tours - These world-class guides will take you a fun-filled, memorable journey into the heart of Paris' history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Jardin Anne Frank - Peaceful and secluded, this garden offers the perfect escape from Les Marais' vibrant, crowded streets.
- Le Carreau du Temple - This old, run-down clothing market has transformed into a lively hub of activity, with a boutique, bar and restaurant.
- Champs-Élysées - Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile, and is mecca for avid shoppers.
- Le Baromètre - This casual bistro offers dishes so authentic, you'd think they were made by your own French grandmother!
- Le Refuge des Fondus - Experience a true fondue experience at this social and energetic restaurants, packed in a cozy space and offering you wine from their signature baby bottle.
Paris - the best neighborhood!
We spent a week in this awesome apartment. If you want a great apartment with access to shops, restaurants, markets, and more this is the spot for you! Hanging in this very upscale neighborhood of Paris with such a close walk to the river was one of our best use of the Third-home program. Would love to go back!!”
This was truly a magnificent get-away retreat! We stayed (2 female adult friends) and enjoyed the morning and afternoon sun from the balcony in this luxury French accommodation. Two separate "suite" bedrooms, two showers, beautiful sitting areas, and privacy, privacy, privacy! Perfect for two travelers, or 2 couples, but not necessarily for young children (space was great, but this is Paris luxury, and most kids will not appreciate the delicacy). This was SUCH a treat in the heart of Le Marais district, just near Picasso Museum, with everything we needed! The only note of caution: Both of us traveling recognize that our larger, American-sized husbands would not have navigated the European showers as easily as we. So if you know you are a "Big and Tall" person - male or female - this may not suit you quite as well (and prepare yourself for that reality almost anywhere else). Overall - tres, tres magnifique!!”
This being our first visit to Paris, our stay was wonderful. The unit has everything one could ask for, location, comfort, decor and privacy. It is latterly steps away from the Picasso museum ,a story distance from the metro, and eateries close by. ”
Fantastic place to stay in a great neighborhoood of Paris
Top floor (5th) spacious apartment with a wrap around balcony! We very much enjoyed our stay in Paris. You literally walk outside the door and are at the Picasso Museum. The neighborhood is filled with great restaurants, shops and galleries. Short walk to Norte Dame. The apartment has anything you would want. Well equipped kitchen, comfortable beds, and black out blinds on every window. Apartment does not have WIFI or air conditioning but you get an opportunity to "disconnect: from the world and settle into the Parisian way of life. Would stay here again and again and again. Thank you Thirdhome! ”