Enjoy a memorable visit to Maine when staying in this beautiful 4,000 square foot, five-bedroom home. In a great location, the home is near the beach and within walking distance to Kennebunkport’s bustling Dock Square.
Kennebunkport Bliss has a large open floor plan with a kitchen, dining room, sitting area and living room, all with fresh white walls and wood ceiling beams running throughout. The kitchen has modern appliances but keeps the traditional feel of the house. Seating for four can be found at the kitchen island and a beautiful farm style dining table seats ten off to the side.
There is a small sitting area off of the kitchen which offers seating in front of the beautiful brick fireplace. A more comfortable living space with couches can be found in a nearby room and also features patio access.
The house is comprised of four Queen-sized bedrooms, four bathrooms and an attached one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment with a Queen-sized bed as well. The apartment can be accessed from inside the main home, and also has a separate private outside entrance. The bedrooms are minimalistic and offer plenty of natural light through large windows.
After an afternoon of fun activities, guests can enjoy the sunset from the 600 square foot wraparound deck offering outdoor dining and a large grill. The property also features a large fire pit with room for plenty to gather around at night.
The home is set back and secluded in the forest, yet less than two miles to the closest beach and within walking distance to Dock Square where you can find restaurants and shopping. Kennebunkport Bliss offers something for everyone!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 5 baths, 4000 square feet
Queen, Queen, Queen, Queen, and Queen
12 guests maximum
Portland International Jetport (PWM)
35 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Maine Kayak - Take a wonderful tour all the way to Porpoise Point, with genuine, licensed guides.
- Kylie's Chance Lobster Tour - The perfect Maine tour, see how lobster traps work and see what you can catch!
- First Chance Whale Watch - The most authentic whale watching in the Atlantic Ocean!
- Striker Charters - There's nothing quite like being on the ocean in the summer dropping a line in the great blue, especially when you're casting off from downtown Kennebunkport!
Places of Interest
- Rachel Carlson Wildlife Refuge - Stroll on paths and boardwalks over rivers, through salt marsh and forested uplands
- The Clam Shack - Visit the only stand up shack on the Kennebunk Bridge for the best lobster rolls in the area!
- Walker's Point - Along with the gorgeous ocean views, you may catch a glimpse of the famous Bush Compound.
- Goose Rocks Beach - Nearly three miles of white, sandy beach, along with a beautiful reef just offshore, visible at low tide!
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet