Panaromic Views in San Luis Obispo
San Luis Obispo, California
Panoramic Views in San Luis Obispo
Enjoy a stay in Upper Ferrini Heights with panoramic views of both Bishop’s Peak and Madonna Mountain! Along with its amazing views, this 3,674 square foot home features four bedrooms and can accommodate up to ten guests.
There is a formal living room as well as a centrally located family room with natural wood beam vaulted ceilings, a built-in entertainment center, and fireplace. This large open space works as a great area for guests to gather together.
The kitchen has ample cabinetry and counter space, dual ovens, and offers direct access to the backyard. A breakfast nook with a full-sized window wall offers a spectacular view of Madonna Mountain while simultaneously flooding the kitchen with natural light. A separate dining area located near the formal living room provides space for large gatherings and more elegant affairs.
The master suite boasts a stunning view from the sliding glass door which also provides access to a private balcony. A fireplace and large sitting area create a relaxing environment for comfortable livability. The master bathroom has dual sinks, a soaker tub, and a separate oversized shower.
Three additional bedrooms are located on the main level in a separate wing, away from the master bedroom. There is a second King sized room as well as two bedrooms with two Twin sized beds. There is also a bonus loft, creating the perfect office as it is open to the main living room, providing the ability to stay engaged when desired, but secluded enough as the only room on the second floor.
The backyard offers multiple dining and lounge areas allowing for guests to relax and enjoy their morning coffee with both shaded and sunny areas. This beautiful California home will make for the perfect property to complete your next getaway!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 3674 square feet, 342 square meters
King, King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
10 guests maximum
San Luis Obispo County Regional Airport (SBP)
10 minutes by car
Panoramic views of both Bishop’s Peak and Madonna Mountain
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- San Luis Obispo Botanical Garden - A botanical garden located in the rolling hills of El Chorro Regional Park
- San Luis Obispo Museum of Art - A snug art space featuring painting, sculpture & photography exhibits by regional artists
- Chamisal Vineyards - A picturesque place where visitors can sample wines in an outdoor setting or take a tour of the vines
Places of Interest
- Bubblegum Alley - A downtown attraction known for its accumulation of bubble gum lining the walls of an alley
- Fremont Theater - A historic movie theater and among the last Streamline Moderne theaters built by architect S. Charles Lee
- Mission San Luis Obispo de Tolosa - A Spanish mission founded in 1772 by Father Junípero Serra