Elegant Designer Terrace House
Edgecliff, Sydney, Australia
Elegant Designer Terrace House
Enjoy a stay in this beautiful 2,350 square foot Sydney home with five bedrooms and an amazing location. Take a stroll down tree-lined streets to the cafes and restaurants of Woollahra and the shops and bars of Double Bay and Paddington.
The elegant and sophisticated home features designer pieces throughout. The living room consists of neutral, modern furniture but is still a comfortable place to relax and watch television.
The sleek kitchen has white marble finishings and is equipped for guests to prepare meals during their stay. Surrounded by large glass windows and doors, the kitchen is flooded with natural light, making the room a bright and welcoming place for guests to gather together.
Leading out from the kitchen is the backyard and patio. With outdoor seating and BBQ, this beautiful space is the perfect spot to unwind after a long day or enjoy a meal outside.
The home has four bedrooms, two King sized beds and one Queen, and a king single. There is a fifth bedroom in the detached studio above the garage. The studio features a comfortable Queen sized Murphy bed, living area, and bathroom.
Located across the road from the Edgecliff train station, the designer shopping mecca of Bondi Junction can be easily accessed from the home. Guests will be just a few short train stops to fabulous museums, galleries, the Sydney Opera House and Darling Harbour. The property is also 15 minutes to famous Bondi Beach!
Townhome with 2 levels
5 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2350 square feet, 219 square meters
King, King, Queen, Other, and Queen
9 guests maximum
Sydney International Airport (SYD)
30 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
An OPTIONAL mid-week cleaning is available for a cleaner to attend each Wednesday at 1pm. AUD 200
Activities of Interest
- Blue Mountains - A rugged region west of Sydney known for dramatic scenery, steep cliffs, eucalyptus forests, waterfalls and villages dotted with guesthouses, galleries and gardens
- Moore Park Golf Club - The closest public access golf course to the Sydney CBD, boasting convenience, accessibility and spectacular views of the city skyline
- Allianz Stadium - A football stadium where international Rugby Union games are often held
Places of Interest
- Sydney Opera House - Sydney Opera House - As well as many touring theatre, ballet, and musical productions, the Opera House is the home of Opera Australia, the Sydney Theatre Company and the Sydney Symphony
- Sydney Harbour Bridge - A steel arch bridge across Sydney Harbour that carries rail, vehicular, bicycle, and pedestrian traffic between the Sydney central business district and the North Shore
- Bondi Beach - The sweeping white-sand crescent of Bondi is one of Australia’s most iconic beaches
Beautiful house in great location in fab city
This is possibly the most elegantly furnished house I have been in. Full of thoughtful and creative details. Extremely well put together. We especially enjoyed the big open kitchen dining room and adjoining patio garden. This was my first visit to Sydney... i'm a big traveller (c 90 countries) and this place went straight into the Top 10. Maybe Top 5. Beautiful city, vibrant, multi-faceted, super-easy to get around and find everything, cheap public transport (we mostly walked down the hill and got the ferries from Double Bay but the train was easy too and even a few buses). Plenty of nice places to eat within walking distance, plus a supermarket 5 mins walk away. Highly recommended. ”
A beautiful and elegant Sydney haven!
An absolutely exceptional property in an amazing location. The hosts were amazing to liaise with, and couldn't recommend higher! :)”
A stunning property!
An absolutely stunning property in a perfect location! A true escape from the city, which is only moments away. Couldn't rate any higher, and an exceptional host to liaise with. ”
Great location between Sydney and Bondi Beach
Great access to Bus, rail and ferry if you don’t mind a short walk. The home is well appointed and comfortable. Nice to have a lot of living area downstairs and a large garden patio to relax in after a day of adventure. Beds are comfortable. The host is very responsive and helpful. Separate bedroom above garage. Really enjoyed our stay.”
We highly recommend this property. It is large, beautifully appointed and in an exceptional location, a quiet street but very close to shops, restaurants, metro and Sydney attractions. If you are visiting Sydney it would be hard to do better than this. ”