New Orleans Warehouse District Townhome
New Orleans, Louisiana
New Orleans Warehouse District Townhome
Nestled on 1620 square feet in one of New Orleans’ trendiest neighborhoods, this fabulous two-bedroom townhome offers a spectacular retreat in the heart of the Warehouse District. Explore the creative spirit of “The SoHo of the South” while experiencing unsurpassed luxury and style.
Smooth and rustic hardwood floor extends through the entirety of the main floor, which holds the living room, kitchen and dining area. When you need a short break from the electrifying essence of the neighborhood, lounge the afternoon away in the living room with a massive flat screen television. The kitchen is supplied with stainless steel appliances and natural, Cambria stone countertops, wholly suited to helping you whip up delightful meals each night. Enjoy your meals at the charming dining table, or head outside to your private deck to dine as you enjoy a remarkable sunset over the city.
Each of the two bedrooms at this divine townhome offers clean lines and stylish finishes. The upstairs master bedroom has a massive California king-sized bed, as well as a soothing massage chair for a quick relaxation session before bed. In the first-floor guest bedroom, you’ll find a day bed that can convert into two twin-sized beds, as well as a crib. If you still require extra sleeping space, you’ll find a cozy loft above the closet with a twin-sized mattress that’s perfect for a child (6 -11 years) and the living room sofa offers a queen-sized sleeper sofa. The property can come furnished with other family needs on request such as a pack-n-play, baby floor gym, walker, stroller, kid & baby toys, folding baby high chair, toddler feeding chair, etc.)
Situated along the banks of the roaring Mississippi River and offering an unbeatable proximity to the French Quarter and the Garden’s District, the Warehouse District is an urban refuge for the creative talents New Orleans continues to inspire. Aside from the dozens of contemporary art galleries and some of the city’s finest restaurants, the area also is home to the National World War II Museum, the Contemporary Arts Center, The Louisiana Children’s Museum, and the Ogden Museum of Southern Art. Your incredible getaway home is walking distance from most major attractions, including the famed French Quarter and Bourbon Street. With so much to explore, you won’t be able to get enough of the vivacious spirit of New Orleans.
Spend the week living it up in one of the world’s most fascinating cities. Your week will be filled with culture, jazz, and luxury you can only imagine!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1620 square feet, 151 square meters
King and 2x Twin
6 guests maximum
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - MSY
35 minutes by car
Views of the charming Warehouse District!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- World War II Museum - The sprawling campus of one of the most popular museums in the country spans several city blocks and offers incredible exhibits.
- Audubon Zoo & Aquarium - All ages will enjoy getting up close and personal with exciting wildlife at the zoo and aquarium!
- Magazine Street Shopping - Explore the charming boutiques that line this famous street.
- Louisiana Children's Museum - This museum offers a wonderland of activities and hands-on exhibits for kids!
Places of Interest
- French Quarter - A trip to New Orleans isn't complete without a trip to the famous French Quarter.
- Emeril's Restaurant - This restaurant has been wowing locals and tourists alike with gracious fine dining and pioneering New Orleans cuisine for more than 25 years.
- Julia Street (Gallery Row) - Explore the hub of independent art galleries found along Gallery Row.
- The Rusty Nail - The outdoor courtyard is a great place to enjoy a beer and a bite to eat from a nearby food truck.
- World War II Museum
- Convention Center
New Orleans Warehouse District
The townhome was in a great location in the warehouse district. Perfect distance to both the French Quarter and Garden District. Many great restaurants within walking distance. The home was very clean, well-appointed, and comfortable. ”
Location was good but the property needs upgrade and better cleaning service”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet