Teton Club - Ski-In/Ski-Out Three-Bedroom Residence
Teton Club – Ski-In/Ski-Out Three-Bedroom Residence
This three-bedroom, three-bathroom true ski-in/ski-out residence is nestled on 1800 square feet at the luxurious Teton Club, Jackson Hole's premiere private residence club located in the heart of Teton Village. Resting at the base of the renowned Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, the Teton Club is known for its luxury, convenience, and top-notch service. Prepare yourself to be pampered to the extreme, with every need and desire fully met!
This sensational residence is spacious, providing an airy atmosphere and stunningly decorated with rustic, mountain-inspired design. The main living room presents a cozy and stylish space, complete with a stone gas fireplace situated across from a lovely, soft sofa, perfect for relaxing after a day on the slopes. The fully-equipped, gourmet kitchen sits just off this area, offering glossy granite countertops and stainless steel appliances that will ensure each meal is cooked to culinary perfection. After dinner, head out to your charming private balcony, overlooking striking views of the breathtaking mountain landscape.
Each of the three bedrooms in this wonderful residence offers lavishness and comfort, decorated in a rustic sophistication that’s sure to soothe your mind and body as you turn in for the night. The luxurious master bedroom offers a king-sized bed, and each of the other two bedrooms offers two twin-sized beds which can be converted into king-sized beds upon request. If you require extra space, there is a queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room.
The Teton Club offers an endless supply of amenities and extravagance for you to enjoy, along with a fantastic staff of bellmen and concierges to assist you throughout your stay. The spacious great room on the main level of the club contains a fully-stocked bar, the ultimate for gathering and entertaining after a thrilling day on the slopes. In the morning when you wake up, walk outside and you’ll step directly onto the Gondola or Aerial Tram, providing you easy access to some of the most iconic slopes in North America! After skiing, there are four rejuvenating outdoor hot tubs available for you to use, each built into a tranquil rock garden surrounded by lush trees and forest. The world-renowned spa also offers unsurpassed relaxation, and you’ll have access to a well-appointed workout facility that’s furnished with free weights and cardio equipment. Additional amenities include daily maid service, wireless internet throughout the entire property, complimentary underground parking with valet service, and a heated storage locker for your ski and snowboard equipment.
Visitors to Jackson Hole will enjoy great skiing, hiking, horseback riding, and a plenty of other adventurous outdoor activities. Spectacular natural wonders abound in this part of the nation, so make sure you take the time to hike your way through the sweeping trails of Grand Teton National Park or enjoy the glorious scenery on the famous Teton Pass. The area is chock-full of five-star restaurants, each offering a unique take on mountain-inspired dishes and providing striking views of the mountainous landscape. Your days and nights in Jackson Hole will be filled with more adventure and finery than you could ever imagine!
Get to know the natural splendor and world-class skiing a trip to Jackson Hole provides as you enjoy the unsurpassed luxury of this Teton Club residence.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 1800 square feet, 168 square meters
King, 2x Twin, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Jackson Hole Airport - JAC
35 minutes by car
Resort and tram views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
$25/day Resort Fee: covers access to indoor valet parking, concierge services, wifi, ski lockers, gym access, and hot tubs.
Daily housekeeping is provided to all guests with one bedding change, during the week, free of charge.
Additional full sheet changes are $125 for 3 BR unit.
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Jackson Hole Mountain Resort - Experience one of the most iconic ski destinations in North America!
- Teton Pass - This stunning drive offers opportunities for spectacular hikes and breathtaking overlooks.
- Teton Village Trail Rides - This is a great company for beginners, offering an easy horseback ride through striking mountain scenery and lush green landscapes.
- Grand Fishing Adventures - Catering to expert anglers and first-timers alike, this wonderful company offers access to the greatest waters in Jackson Hole.
- Jackson Hole Via Ferrata - This memorable experience takes you high above the valley floor, across suspended bridges, and along granite walls, all with the help of a knowledgable guide.
Places of Interest
- Laurance Rockefeller Preserve - This refuge inside the Grant Teton National Park offers multiple scenic hikes to take advantage of.
- Grand Teton National Park - Explore over 200 miles of trails, float the Snake River, and enjoy the serenity of this remarkable park.
- Wyoming Stargazing - State up at the extraordinary skies of Wyoming at this wonderful organization based in Jackson Hole.
- Old Yellowstone Garage - Cozy up with friends and family at the best slopeside restaurant in Jackson Hole!
- Wild Sage - Enjoy locally inspired American fare in a romantic atmosphere.