Bonville on Bonville Creek
Bonville on Bonville Creek
Find yourself captivated by this sensational Sawtell oasis, nestled on 4200 square feet right on the edge of Bonville Creek. Boasting four bedrooms and a seamless indoor-outdoor flow of living space, this beautiful home is surrounded by a plethora of lush, green foliage, creating an idyllic spot to reconnect with nature during your peaceful Australian getaway.
The main living spaces of the home are charmingly bright and airy, outfitted with wall-to-wall windows and pristine glass doors that easily allow copious amounts of natural light to glance around the room. Smooth, hardwood floors extend throughout the spotless white layout, moving easily from the living room to the dining room and kitchen, making this home ideal for entertaining. After an invigorating day spent exploring your way through the picturesque creeks, beaches, and mountains of Sawtell, sink down into the soft, plush couches in the living room, or slide open the glass doors and spend the evening with a flavorful glass of local, Australian wine as you enjoy the way the colors of the sunset glance of the shimmering waters of the creek.
The polished, almost glowing white layout continues right into the gourmet kitchen, where you’ll find state of the art appliances and plenty of modern amenities to help you whip up mouthwatering creations. The center island doubles as a spacious breakfast bar, perfect for a cup of coffee and a casual breakfast in the morning. The culinary master of the group will enjoy gazing out the extensive windows that span the length of the countertops as they work, enjoying the abundance of greenery and life outside. Take your meals at the rustic indoor dining table, or at the dining table outside, both offering plenty of seating for everyone.
Each of the four bedrooms is designed with a light and natural style, boasting subtle shades of purple paired with pops of colors to create a delightful place to retreat for the night. The spacious master offers a king-sized bed, an expansive, en-suite bathroom, and direct access to the outdoor deck. The next bedroom has a queen-sized bed, the third two full-sized beds, and the fourth a twin-sized bed. Each bed is outfitted with crisp, clean linens and soft, snug bedding that’s sure to lull you straight to sleep each night,
Days on Bonville Creek are days of plentiful luxury and ample relaxation. The gourmet grill is perfect for casual lunches by the water, and the adults can lounge the day away on the deck while the kids splash and play in the refreshing waters. If you choose to venture away from your waterfront haven, the coastal town of Sawtell has more than enough activity for you to enjoy! Coffs Harbour beach is the perfect spot for basking in the sunshine or a leisurely stroll along the coast, and Sawtell Village is great for a bout of afternoon shopping or a delicious dinner in town. If you’re looking for something a little more exciting learn how to surf on one of Australia’s world-famous swells, or play a round of championship golf at Bonville International Golf Club. With so much to see and do, your days will be filled with natural wonder and excitement!
Make this waterfront home your next getaway for a trip to paradise!
Single Family Home with 1 level
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 4200 square feet
King, Queen, 2x Full, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Coffs Harbour Airport (CFS), Gold Coast Airport (OOL)
15 minutes by car (CFS), 3.5 hours by car (OOL)
Spectacular views of Bonville Creek and Bongil Bongil National Park!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Bonville International Golf Club - With a breathtaking setting and a championship-level layout, this sensational course is consistently regarded as one of the best in Australia.
- Sawtell Surf School - Nestled in the heart of one of the most wave-rich regions of Australia, this surf school will make you an expert in no time!
- The Big Banana Theme Park - With waterslides, ice skating, mini golf, and laser tag, this exciting theme park has a little something for everyone!
- Dolphin Marine Magic - Make memories that will last a lifetime with an exciting, up-close dolphin encounter!
- Coffs Harbour Butterfly House - Reconnect with nature whilst surrounded by myriads of gorgeous, colorful Australian butterflies.
Places of Interest
- Solitary Islands Marine Park - This park is home to a diverse plethora of marine life, with tropical, temperate, and sub-tropical species of fish.
- Boambee Headland - The headland offers an outstanding place for a walk, and expansive views of sweeping shoreline.
- Coffs Harbour Beach - This lovely, secluded beach offers a serene spot to relax and enjoy the sound of the crashing waves.
- Sawtell Village - Here you'll find plenty of boutique shops to peruse and numerous delicious restaurants to sample.
- Treeo Cafe and Restaurant - Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, this fantastic restaurants offers a diverse menu and a friendly, attentive staff.
- 40"+ TV
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Handicap Accessible
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo