Modern Denver Townhome
Modern Denver Townhome
Enjoy a stay in this 1,265 square foot, three-story modern townhouse in downtown Denver. The spacious two-bedroom home can accommodate up to eight guests for a luxurious stay.
The living room is decorated with neutral furniture and finished with pops of color to brighten the area. A couch and ample seating is featured in front of the television and fireplace with access to the furnished baloney through glass sliding doors.
The property’s modern décor and stainless-steel appliances continue into the kitchen and throughout the entire home. The kitchen is fully prepared for guests to use during their stay and offers bar seating for four as well as a dining table with seating for four.
There are two bedrooms featured in the home, one with a King sized bed and one with a Queen. The large, bright master bedroom has light sweeping in from the sliding glass doors leading out to the patio.
With two separate large decks, guests can enjoy meals outside or relax on the outdoor couch while they take in the gorgeous views of downtown Denver! It is spacious with plenty of room to entertain or simply relax with your morning coffee.
With a central downtown location, guests can walk to restaurants, parks, and other attractions!
Townhome with 3 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1265 square feet
King and Queen
6 guests maximum
Denver International Airport (DEN) - 30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Denver Zoo - Visit the 80-acre facility for a fun day of animal viewing with the family!
- Downtown Aquarium, Denver - A sprawling complex with a state-of-the-art aquarium housing 500+ species, plus a restaurant & lounge
- Molly Brown House - The home turned museum of the American philanthropist, socialite, and activist Margaret Brown
Places of Interest
- Denver Botanic Gardens - A public botanical garden located in the Cheesman Park neighborhood
- Denver Art Museum - One of the largest art museums located between the West Coast and Chicago
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science - A great resource for informal science education in the Rocky Mountain region
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- High Speed Internet
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet