Luxurious Tahoe Home
Luxurious Tahoe Home
Visit this brand-new home offering everything guests would expect for a luxurious Tahoe getaway! The 3,808 square foot, six-bedroom home is just minutes from Squaw Valley, Alpine Meadows, and Northstar ski resorts. The quaint downtown area of Truckee can be reached in just minutes as well, with endless restaurants and shops!
The custom-built home features modern décor and appliances in every room. The living room has enough seating space for large groups in front of a large fireplace and television, the perfect space for guests to relax after the day’s activities. Natural light and sweeping views flood the area from the floor to ceiling windows, making the room feel even larger.
The kitchen has high-end appliances and is stocked with everything you will need to prepare a home-cooked meal during your stay. The light wood finishings add the perfect mountain feel to the elegant space. The dining space offers five bar stools along with a beautiful ten-person dining table.
There are three spacious Master bedroom suites, each fitted with King sized beds and private bathrooms. Two of the guest bedrooms offer Queen sized beds and the third is a Bunk room with Double and Twin sized beds, perfect for the children in the group.
Enjoy multiple outdoor decks that feature comfortable seating, outdoor dining space, an outdoor grill and breathtaking mountain views. A secluded and private hot tub can be found off of the first-floor patio.
Guests have access to all Tahoe Donner amenities including guest passes to the Northwoods Clubhouse which offers a tennis complex, outdoor pool, playground and kids recreation center and restaurant.
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 3850 square feet, 358 square meters
King, King, King, Queen, Queen, and Bunk
13 guests maximum
Truckee Tahoe Airport (TKF) - 15 minutes by car
Reno International Airport (RNO) 45 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Fifty Fifty Brewing Co - Try some of the favorites like Donner Party Porter or Eclipse barrel-aged imperial stout
- Relax in the Northstar Village - Enjoy live music, holiday festivities, and multiple fire pits to drink hot coco around.
- Emerald Bay State Park - Sheer granite cliffs and a jagged shoreline hem in glacier-carved Emerald Bay, a teardrop cove that will have you digging for your camera
- Heavenly Gondola - Soar to the top of the world as you ride this gondola, which sweeps you from Heavenly Village to some 2.4 miles up the mountain in just 12 minutes
- Freshie’s - From vegans to seafood-lovers, everybody should be able to find a favorite on the extensive menu at this Hawaiian fusion joint with sunset upper-deck views.
Places of Interest
- Vikingsholm Castle - Heiress Lora Knight's quirky mansion on the bay, Vikingsholm Castle is the focal point of Emerald Bay State Park, and a rare example of ancient Scandinavian-style architecture
- WinterWonderGrass Tahoe - Book early for this great little outdoor festival of bluegrass and acoustic roots music, the stage encircled by the snow and pines of Squaw Valley. It's a family-oriented event, with an ethos of sustainability.
- Donner Memorial State Park - At the eastern end of Donner Lake, this state-run park occupies one of the sites where the doomed Donner Party got trapped during the fateful winter of 1846.
- Inspiration Point - Swoon-worthy views of Emerald Bay, as the camera-wielding crowds testify.
- Tahoe National Forrest - With rivers, snow capped peaks and dense forests offer outstanding recreation year round.