Escape to Sonoma
Escape to Sonoma
Nestled on 4000 square feet at the foot of the Mayacamas Mountains, this four-bedroom pastoral estate rests on four acres, offering timeless elegance combined with the luxury of 21st-century conveniences. The graceful and airy design of this divine home echoes the wide open spaces outside and offers a perfect spot for your exciting foray into wine country.
The main living spaces of the house are fashioned with chic and immaculate furnishings but keep a rustic and welcoming atmosphere reminiscent of the idyllic nature of wine country. Exposed, wooden beams are found on the vaulted ceilings, coordinating with the smooth hardwood floors and finishes found throughout the home. In the living room, slate gray couches frame a charming fireplace, providing ample space for everyone to sit back and relax, relishing the taste of Sonoma wines as you unwind from the day. This glorious home also comes with its own private gym and yoga studio, complete with a ping-pong table that’s perfect for some friendly competition.
When you’re ready for dinner, head into the open and pristine kitchen, perfectly suited to help you whip up a delicious gourmet meal. Dazzling light fixtures hang from the lofted ceilings, dangling over the gigantic center island and providing plenty of counter space to prepare your masterpiece. As you’re cooking, open up the sprawling, sliding glass doors and let the warm breezes flow in. A cozy seating area sits just off the kitchen, complete with an enchanting wooden bar where you can mix yourself a delightful cocktail before or after dinner. When your meal is served, a refined indoor dining table rests under a delicate chandelier, creating a splendid spot for a meal. Or, enjoy your creations at one of many outdoor dining tables, nestled amongst ancient olive groves and striking vineyard views.
Each of the four luxurious bedrooms reflects the rustic, yet elegant style of the rest of this spectacular home. The master bedroom offers a large, four-poster king-sized bed, and the master suite extends into a spacious master bath, styled in polished whites and grays, and offering well-appointed amenities such as an expansive walk-in closet and a large soaking tub resting under a glittering chandelier. The other three bedrooms have lavish queen-sized beds, and each is decorated in soothing, earthy blue and green tones that help to create a tranquil retreat at the end of the day.
Outside, you’ll find yourself surrounded by lush greenery and foliage, creating an inviting and dazzling place to spend your afternoons and evenings in wine country. Twinkling lights wind amongst the trees, setting the mood for a peaceful night and creating a wonderful place for entertaining guests. Take advantage of the state of the art outdoor kitchen, where the grill master can take control and whip up a tasty meal for everyone. With numerous dining tables available, enjoy your meals amongst the trees, then gather around the outdoor fire pit as you enjoy local wines, surrounded by olive groves and sweeping vineyards. For a little extra relaxation, sink into the hot tub and rejuvenate your senses before calling it a night.
With more than 425 wineries, miles of rugged, Pacific coastline, and gorgeous redwood forests, Sonoma is a nature and wine lover’s paradise. Explore wine country by car, bike, or on the famous Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley, traversing through rolling hills and spectacular vineyards for miles. The Sonoma Coast State Beach offers fantastic views of the Pacific, with long sandy beaches and a craggy coastline boasting natural arches and coves, making this one of the most scenic attractions in the area. If you’re feeling adventurous, take in the region from a whole new vantage point with a hot air balloon ride, or hike your way through hundreds of massive redwood trees in the Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve. When all that activity starts to work up your appetite, Sonoma has plenty of delicious, upscale restaurants to enjoy, offering all types of international and local cuisine paired with regional wines.
Escape into wine country for the week, using this incredible Sonoma estate as your luxury retreat!
Estate with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4000 square feet, 372 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, and Queen
8 guests maximum
Oakland International Airport (OAK), Charles M. Schulz–Sonoma County Airport (STS), San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
1 hour and 20 minutes by car (OAK), 1 hour by car (STS). 1 hour and 25 minutes by car (SFO)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley (8 minutes) - The view from this open-air trolley is unmatched, and offers its passengers the opportunity to truly become immersed in wine country scenery.
- Safari West (1 hour) - One of the most unique attractions in Sonoma, this 400-acre wildlife sanctuary offers guided, open-air jeep tours.
- Sonoma Valley Bike Tours (10 minutes) - Experience Sonoma's vineyards up close, cycling along country roads or off-roading through the vineyards.
- Up & Away Ballooning (25 minutes) - This company offers daily hot air balloon flights over stunning scenes of wine country.
- Sonoma Golf Club (15 minutes) - The Sonoma Golf Club is a genuine classic among courses, offering stunning views of wine country and challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Vineyards - You'll find multiple, amazing vineyards in the area, each offering local, delicious wines.
- Armstrong Redwoods State Natural Reserve (1 hour and 15 minutes) - With over 800 acres of coastal redwood trees, this state reserve offers stunning scenery and hiking trails.
- Christopher Queen Galleries (1.5 hours) - Featuring an extensive collection of Early California and contemporary art, works from this gallery depict the gorgeous California landscape.
- Sonoma Coast State Beach (1 hour) - This gorgeous state park is perfect for fishing, strolling along the shore, and picnicking.
- The Girl and the Fig (6 minutes) - Specializing in country food with a French flair, this restaurant features exceptional cheese plates, fig salad, and duck confit.