Napa Country House
Napa Country House
This warm, inviting home rests on a spacious 2000 square feet in the heart of the picturesque city of Napa and the rolling hills of wine country. Boasting three bedrooms, this enticing home offers striking views of adjacent vineyards and mountains, creating a restful retreat for wine and nature lovers alike!
At this delightful Napa Valley home, contemporary décor and innovative artistic design couple with a friendly sensibility to create a one-of-a-kind getaway home. The spacious floor plan encompasses all the main living spaces, making this home perfect for entertaining. The family room features a massive plasma screen television and plush, oversized sofas that will relax and soothe your body. Engage in a friendly game of pool, or slide open the spotless glass patio doors to let the brisk mountain breeze and natural sunshine fill the space.
The state of the art kitchen is fully equipped for cooking and entertaining, expansive enough that multiple hands can help out when it’s time for dinner. With gourmet appliances and a gigantic center island outfitted with glossy countertops, even the most professional of chefs would be captivated! When your delicious creation is ready, head outside to the poolside patio, an idyllic spot to unwind with a glass of wine in hand. Dine alfresco as you enjoy the striking colors of the sunset over breathtaking vistas of wine country.
This superb residence offers three lovely bedrooms, a lavish master suite and two guest rooms. The master suite has a plush, king-sized bed and is attached to a commodious master bathroom. The other two bedrooms both offer queen-sized beds with attached bathrooms for maximum privacy. Each bedroom offers superior linens and bedding and offers a soothing décor that will immediately alleviate any of your worries.
When you’re not sampling delicious local wines surrounded by the picturesque countryside of Napa, you’ll be savoring the sunshine on your expansive outdoor patio. From May through September, take a refreshing dip in the cool waters of the private pool. Or relax in the rejuvenating Jacuzzi no matter the time of year. As the sun sinks low in the sky, grab a glass of wine and gather around the lovely outdoor fire pit to keep warm. For casual meals, there’s a state of the art grill that’s perfect for a summer barbecue!
Nestled near the Silverado Trail, this spectacular home is perfectly located so you can enjoy each of the luxuries the Napa lifestyle has to offer. Whetstone Winery and the Silverado Country Club are both within walking distance, making for a perfect and relaxing day spent tasting Whetstone Wines or enjoying a soothing treatment at the Silverado spa. If you’re looking for a way to explore the world-class wineries of the region, a number of tasting tours are available to you, ensuring you won’t miss a single delicious drop! You’re just a 15-minute drive away from Yountville’s scrumptious restaurants, and less than ten minutes away from Napa’s Riverfront or Oxbow’s Farmer’s Market, with numerous opportunities for shopping, dining, and entertainment.
Try the Napa lifestyle on for size with a stay at this spectacular home in wine country!
Please Note: This property has a 6 person maximum capacity. No children under 18. No smoking. No parties.
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2000 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
San Francisco International Airport (SFO), Sacramento International Airport (SMF)
1 hour and 25 minutes by car (SFO), 1 hour and 15 minutes by car (SMF)
Wine country and mountain views!
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Napa Valley Wine Trolley - Whether it's a wine tour or the luxurious dinner shuttle, this unique and historic trolley will make any day memorable.
- Napa Valley Museum - This heritage museum features regional art, science, and history exhibitions.
- Safari West - Offering guided, open-air jeep tours daily, this wildlife reserve is one of Napa's most unique attractions.
- Uptown Theater Napa - This is downtown Napa's premier destination for incredible entertainment, featuring the finest acts in music and comedy.
- Napa Valley Film Festival - If you're in town, join this indulgent celebration of film, food and wine!
Places of Interest
- V Marketplace - With a unique variety of specialty shops, galleries, and restaurants, this is must see for any visitors to Napa!
- Vineyards - Explore some of the best wineries in the world, such as Alpha Omega, Beaulieu Vineyard, Beringer, Black Stallion, and more!
- Spice Islands Marketplace - The marketplace at the Culinary Institute of America offers a fun, fascinating, and multi-faceted shopping experience.
- The Fremont Diner - This revamped diner, featuring a southern comfort menu, is a mandatory stop on your trip to wine country.
- Oenotri - With scrumptious, Southern Italian fare and warm and welcoming vibe, this charming spot will delight your sensibilities as well as your tastebuds.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet