Marietta, South Carolina
A Quiet Beautiful Mountain Home Near Greenville and Asheville
A Quiet Place Near Greenville and Asheville
Enjoy a visit to a secluded mountain cabin surrounded by 13,000 acres of protected State Park wilderness. A private mile and a half drive will lead guests to this 1,300 square foot, two bedroom mountain oasis.
On the main level of the home, 12x10 foot glass garage doors are used as amazing windows and can be raised to let the breeze through the screens. This is the perfect touch to modernize the all-wood great room. With 17-foot ceilings and views across the South Carolina and North Carolina mountains, this works as the perfect gathering spot for guests.
Multiple sitting areas and dining areas can be found in the great room. There is also a picnic table on the balcony for when guests want to enjoy meals outside.
The lower level of the home has central air conditioning and heating, while the top floor has a halogen heat lamp above the dining table along with a wood burning stove in the sitting area.
The rustic home has two bedrooms, one featuring a Queen size bed and one with two Twin beds.
The property connects to more than 40 miles of hiking trails in the Mountain Bridge Wilderness area. After your day of exploring, retreat back to the private oasis and enjoy the outdoor showers and hot tub with unmatched views!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 1 bath, 1300 square feet
Queen and 2x Twin
4 guests maximum
Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport (GSP)
45 minutes by car
South Carolina and North Carolina Mountains
Activities of Interest
- Sunrift Adventures - The best place for all of your water sport rentals
- Copperhead Mountain Distillery - Enjoy a few hours at a local distillery!
- Cherokee Golf Club - A spectacular Blue Ridge Mountain golf mecca that attracts players from all over the country
Places of Interest
- John H. Goodwin House - Also known as the Blythe-Goodwin-Hagood House, a historic structure located on South Carolina Highway 11
- Jones Gap State Park - Enjoy endless hiking trails and creeks
- Wildcat Wayside Mountain Bridge Wilderness Area - Unmatched wilderness views right outside the property!
- Saluda, North Carolina - A quaint town near the world-class Tryon, NC equestrian destination
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- DVD Player
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Grill
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet