Sea Island, Georgia
Oceanfront Cottage 131
Oceanfront Cottage 131
Enjoy a visit to Sea Island and stay in this beautiful 8,500 square foot Mediterranean cottage featuring six bedrooms and incredible oceanfront views!
The cottage is inviting and captures guests from the moment they enter the gates and park in the circular drive beneath majestic live oaks.
Inside, the open and spacious living area includes a vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and hardwood floors. A plush couch and chairs are arranged for gazing at the sparkling Atlantic. For relaxing, a beautiful sunroom features plenty of seating with expansive ocean views as well as overlooking the pool and Jacuzzi. A fully-equipped media room offers relaxing couches for viewing an after-dinner film.
The open floor plan makes the transition to the dining area convenient, where a glass-topped table is supported by columns and just adjacent is a wet bar.
A doorway leads to the well-equipped modern kitchen with white cabinetry, heart of pine flooring and a cherry island. Barstool seating and a breakfast area in front of a small fireplace ensure that the kitchen will always be a popular spot.
Step outside to an outdoor dining area with a stone fireplace, gas grill, and a casual dining table. Arches frame the ocean views, manicured hedges, and lawn.
The master suite has a King bed, spacious sitting area, ocean views and direct access to the patio. Skylights illuminate the roomy bathroom with a vanity, dressing area, and glass shower. Three additional bedrooms on the ground level offer luxurious accommodations and a variety of bedding. Upstairs the final two bedrooms share a large sitting area with sink, fireplace, and an ocean-view balcony.
There is plenty of room for a group of friends or extended family with the ability to still have privacy. This oceanfront cottage is a perfect place for a Sea Island visit!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
6 bedrooms, 6 baths, 8500 square feet
King, Twin, Queen, King, Twin, and Twin
12 guests maximum
Brunswick Golden Isles Airport (BQK)
30 minutes by car
Optional pool heating: Request in advance of arrival for an additional fee of $500
Optional fees for access to Cloister Beach Club, spa, and the fitness center
Activities of Interest
- Coastal Biplane Tours - Take a nostalgic flight for two passengers and spot wild horses, turtles or sharks & Sea Island
- Saint Simons Fishing - Fish for Red Fin, Sharks, Flounder, Snappers and Island Tours
- Sea Island Shooting School - Enjoy a day learning how to shoot!
Places of Interest
- Fort Frederica National Monument - Preserves the archaeological remnants of a fort and town built by James Oglethorpe between 1736 and 1748 to protect the southern boundary of the British colony of Georgia from Spanish raids
- Driftwood Beach - This picturesque beach on Jekyll Island's north end features numerous beautiful driftwood trees
- Little St. Simons - Virtually untouched for centuries, Little St. Simons Island is a barrier island located on the coast of Georgia, and is one of the least developed of Georgia's Golden Isles
Wonderful and relaxing stay on the beach and patio at Oceanfront Cottage 131! Everything you could possibly think of to accommodate your stay was provided in the house. Luther, Sharon, and Lori handle all your needs and made it PERFECT!!!!!!!! I would highly recommend a trip and stay here................. Thank you Bob for allowing ThirdHome Exchange to use your property.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- Espresso Machine
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility