Magnificent Red Rock Views
Magnificent Red Rock Views
Surround yourself with Sedona’s sweeping canyons, wind-shaped buttes, and dramatic red rock views at this stunning desert oasis. This three-bedroom home resides in uptown Sedona resting on 2460 square feet on a hill ridge allowing you to fully enjoy the magnificent Red Rock views. Close to the shopping district, but uphill so you can't hear the noise or see the crowds, you'll enjoy this quiet, relaxing, and serene neighborhood, where you can literally hear the solitude.
The first thing you’ll notice at this incredible property is the impeccable views from the porch. Complimenting the views are the property's landscaping, complete with gorgeous flora such as pine trees, agaves, bearded iris, and a lovely herb garden that can be used for cooking. The home features a "ski-lodge" feel and a custom design by a renowned local architect. With solid wood floors and light wooden finishes, including exposed wood beams in the living room, this homes a rustic feel that pairs well with the serenity and secluded nature of the neighborhood. The main living space is surrounded by pristine glass windows, allowing you to take in panoramic views of the timeless nature around you. Amidst the authentic, desert-inspired décor, sink down into plush leather seating and gather around the fireplace as you reminisce about the adventures of the day.
The dark, smooth hardwood floors extend into the kitchen, where you’ll find ample wooden cabinetry and plenty of polished counter space to help you whip up delicious meals. The master chef of the group will love the herb garden, where they’ll have their pick of mint, oregano, rosemary, and a host of other herbs to help perfect their culinary creations. Dinner can then be enjoyed at the rustic, wooden dining table, surrounded once more by pristine, clear glass windows that give you sensational views of the surrounding areas. Or, slide open the doors and walk out to your private deck, where you can enjoy a cool breeze as you sip on delicious wines and take a closer look at the scenery as you dine. From the house porch, look for Snoopy Dog, the Kettle, and the Fin Rock formations!
There are three comfortable bedrooms at this lovely desert getaway, providing plenty of luxurious sleeping space. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed and access to an amazing en-suite bathroom. The master bath features a large, soaking tub, situated overlooking spectacular red rock views through a crystal-clear window, and also provides access to a private master balcony. The other two bedrooms offer equally comfortable queen-sized beds, and each bed is outfitted with cool, crisp sheets and premium bedding that will soothe you as you drift off to sleep.
USA Today has named Red Rock County as number one on the list of the "Ten Most Beautiful Places in America." Over three million tourists visit Sedona each year to see the beautiful Red Rock formations, yet Sedona itself is a small town of about 70,000 residents. Besides its absolutely breathtaking scenery, Sedona is famous for its numerous year-round outdoor activities, such as hiking and bird-watching, and the incredible amount of Native American ruins and spiritual places to explore. There's a timelessness about these ancient rocks that ignites the imagination of all who encounter them.
Sedona also offers an exciting art scene and plenty of fine dining options should you choose to spend the night out on the town. Nearby towns, such as Jerome, Cottonwood, Flagstaff, and Prescott, offer an authentic look at Western life and bring their own unique flavor to the desert lifestyle. The Verde Valley offers delicious and local wineries to try, so make sure to block off a day for exploring Arizona’s fine, up-and-coming local wines. Moreover, plenty of famous landmarks and natural wonders are within driving distance, such as the Grand Canyon (two hours), and the Petrified Forest and Painted Desert (one hour). Las Vegas and Tuscon are both about four hours away. In summer, enjoying swimming in Slide Rock State Park (15 minutes), and in Winter enjoy skiing at Snowball (50 minutes).
Enjoy the ancient beauty of Sedona from the comfort of this luxurious oasis in the desert!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2460 square feet, 229 square meters
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport - PHX
2 hours by car
Magnificent and panoramic red rock views, including Snoopy, the Kettle, and Steamboat from the porch!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Wine Country
- Wineries - Experience a different sort of wine making in Sedona, surrounded by the incredible red rock scenery.
- Hiking Trails - Take in the spectacular canyon and desert scenery on numerous world class trails such as Broken Arrow, Bear Mountain, Doe Mountain, Devil's Bridge, and more!
- Vortexes - Experience the intense energy of the earth at one of four main Vortex sites, where you'll see twisting and swirling tree trunks due to the powerful vortex energy.
- Sedona Star Gazing - Enjoy a personalized lesson in astronomy and view planets, galaxies, star clusters, and more up close.
- Seven Canyon's Golf Club (20 minutes) - Featuring stunning red rock views, Seven Canyons will delight with its immaculately sculpted fairways and challenging play.
Places of Interest
- Grand Canyon, Painted Desert, Petrified Forest (2.5 hours) - These three incredible natural wonders are a must-see on any trip to Sedona!
- The Verde Valley (35 minutes) - Including historic towns such as Jerome and Cottonwood, the Verde Valley is home to some of the most picturesque scenery in Arizona, as well as a plethora of charming wineries.
- Slide Rock State Park (15 minutes) - At the lovely swimming hole, red rocks form a natural waterslide that offers the ultimate thrill!
- Tlaquepaque Arts & Crafts Village (6 minutes) - This charming town treats visitors and locals to an exceptional collection of galleries, shops, and dining options.
- Mariposa Latin Inspired Grill (6 minutes) - This chic eatery offers an animated ambiance, delicious South American cuisine, and sweeping, panoramic views.
Wonderful location and fantastic views!
We had an amazing time at Humberto's lovely home! He left incredible recommendations, including restaurants, hikes, places to go, etc. The neighborhood is a great location for everywhere you need to go and perfectly placed, The house itself was pristine and wonderful, but the best part has to be the incredible views from the deck - the pictures don't do them justice! We would go back in a heartbeat! ”