Cannes Croissette Penthouse
Cannes Croissette Penthouse
***Please note that this property is not suitable for children 12 years and younger.***
A luxurious getaway to Cannes isn’t complete without a getaway home that reflects the stylish and chic character of this resort town on the French Riviera. This two-bedroom central Cannes penthouse rests on a spacious 1300 square feet and offers a high-end sensibility that oozes celebrity charm and class.
Drawing inspiration from the vibrant, sunny, natural beauty of Cannes, this home utilizes light and reflective materials to create a brilliant interior design. The main living spaces maximize the use of sunlight, allowing it to glance off the glossy, Carrare marble floors and seep into the rest of the space. Sleek, velvety soft sofas are perfect for a quick afternoon nap and present a wonderful place to gather around for a delicious glass of French wine after an exciting day.
In the kitchen, the ultra-modern design and pristine, white color scheme continue, and the space features gourmet appliances and plenty of space to create culinary delights that your guests will love. A special island can be found here, constructed from smooth, white onyx stone. Carefully positioned, circular light fixtures were erected to hang above this island, helping to create a bright and airy space to prepare dinner.
Pale, gray oak parquet flooring extends into each of the two bedrooms, adding a bit of warmth to the minimalistic design. The master bedroom offers a lavish king-sized bed, as well as a private seating area and direct access to the lovely balcony, where you can sip on a glass of wine as the sun sinks down over the stunning city of Cannes. The other room also offers a king-sized bed, and both beds are outfitted with superb fabrics, decorated in gray and white hues, in keeping with the color scheme of the rest of the home.
As you walk amongst the couture shops and historic homes that line the streets of Cannes, the wealth and glamour of the area will surely astound you. The highlife has never been so close at hand, so make sure you take advantage of all this celebrity playground has to offer. Spend the day wandering through Rue Meynadier with its charming boutiques, or marveling at the likes of Dior and Chanel in La Croissette. Leave all your worries behind as you bask in the sunshine on the beach or splash in the warm, shimmering waters of the Mediterranean. Cannes has more than enough delicious local and international fare for you to sample, with cafes and five-star restaurants around every corner.
Luxury and prosperity are right at your fingertips! Book your stylish getaway to the French Riviera today!
Condo with 2 levels
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1300 square feet, 121 square meters
King and King
4 guests maximum
Nice Côte d'Azur International Airport - NCE
25 minutes by car
Spectacular views of the sea and Cannes Old Town!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Cannes Film Festival - Every spring, this esteemed festival takes charge of the city. While it's a private event, nothing can beat the atmosphere in Cannes than the one that overtakes the city during this festival.
- Palais des Festivales - Take a tour through the Grand Auditorium, following in the footsteps of some of the world's most famous personalities.
- Musée de la Castre - Step inside this museum, one of Cannes' few medieval buildings, and peruse through the city's diverse public collections, such as primitive art and ancient artifacts.
- Luxury Shopping - The La Croissette shopping area has every high-end store you could ever imagine. Stroll through the likes of Dior, Chanel, Gucci, and so much more!
- Provence Riviera Private Day Tours - Discover the French Riviera in style, taking in all the sites that make this such a popular attraction for visitors from all over the world.
Places of Interest
- La Croissette - On this promenade, you can gaze out on the sparkling waters of the Mediterranean and take in the glamorous sights.
- Rue Meynadier - This charming street is lined with 18th-century houses that have been transformed into stylish boutiques for you to peruse.
- Marche Forville - At the city's most popular market, you can purchase everything from fresh vegetables to pasta noodles.
- Le Suquet - In Cannes original hillside settlement, you'll spend hours wandering through the old fisherman's houses and winding streets.
- Aux Bons Enfants - This family-style bistro serves a homey, Southern French menu based on seasonal, local produce.
Great location in Cannes
This is a superb property and very conveniently located near This is close to Croissette and all the shopping , restaurants and beaches. Jennifer has been great host with helping us from transport from airport to all the suggestions about restaurants and surrounding areas. In summary, this is a Five star property by five star host at five star location in Cannes. Gopal and Andrea”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Covered Parking
- Espresso Machine
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet