Graybear Luxury Residence
Mammoth Lakes, California
Graybear Luxury Residence
Nestled on a coveted 2140 square foot plot less than half a mile from Mammoth Village, this gorgeous four-bedroom home offers a rustic escape and a chance to experience a ski vacation like no other! Sitting adjacent to the spectacular Sierra Star Golf Course and providing close proximity to five-stars restaurants and the Village gondola, there’s no better spot to begin your adventure into Mammoth!
The entire main floor of the home is outfitted with rustic, wood finishes, such as the exposed, timbered beams that run across the lofted ceilings and the smooth, hardwood floors throughout the home. The top floor features a spacious great room, complete with a stone fireplace surrounded by plenty of plush seating to enjoy. From here, the open floor plan extends into the dining and kitchen areas, complete with everything you need to entertain guests at your leisure.
As you enter into the gourmet kitchen, the setup and amenities will astound even the most seasoned of culinary experts. The kitchen offers state of the art appliances, a wine fridge, and fully-stocked cookware and glassware. The sleek, spacious dining table provides plenty of seating for everyone, and if you’re in the mood for a more casual meal, head to the expansive deck, where you’ll find a stainless steel grill. After dinner’s over, grab a cool glass of wine or a cocktail and sink down into the massive Jacuzzi hot tub as you enjoy a terrific sunset.
On the top floor, you’ll find the sensational master bedroom, equipped with a lavish, king-sized bed and a private, attached bathroom with luxurious heated floors. The other three bedrooms can be found on the ground floor, each offering a mountain-inspired style of décor and soothing ambiance. The mini-master bedroom features another king-sized bed, and the guest room offers a queen-sized bed. The last bedroom is perfect for kids, with a bunk bed, trundle, and a queen-sized sleeper sofa, should you require extra space.
This stunning home is located in one of Mammoth’s most exclusive communities and features exclusive access to the Snowcreek Athletic Club for those who are looking for a little exercise during their stay. You’re less than half a mile from the delicious restaurants, charming shops, and the gondola found in Mammoth Village, and this gorgeous home sits right next to the Sierra Star Golf Course, making it easy to try your hand at a challenging round of golf. Mammoth Mountain and June Mountain are both close by, where you can spend the day skiing and snowboarding down thrilling trails and terrain. As the day winds to a close, head to Mammoth Brewing Company for a tasty craft brew or to any other number of restaurants and bars for a relaxing evening.
This sensational home in Mammoth Lakes offers adventure and luxury beyond your wildest dreams!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2140 square feet, 199 square meters
King, King, Queen, and Bunk
12 guests maximum
Mammoth Yosemite Airport (MMH), Reno-Tahoe International Airpot (RNO)
15 minutes by car (MMH), 3 hours by car (RNO)
Golf course views!
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Snow Skiing
- Sierra Star Golf Course - With sparkling lakes, emerald green fairways, and breathtaking mountain views, this spectacular golf course sits adjacent to your mountain getaway.
- Snowmobile Adventures - Cruise through the woods on a snowmobile as you enjoy the tranquility and rugged beauty of the outdoors.
- Sky Time Helicopter Tours - Take in the gorgeous nature of Mammoth Lakes from a bird's eye view with a thrilling helicopter tour.
- Sierra Rock Climbing School - Whether you're a beginner or an advanced climber, this rock climbing school will help you learn how to scale up icy cliffs with the best of them.
- Mammoth Mountain Ski Area - California's best skiing and snowboarding is waiting for you at this world-class ski area!
Places of Interest
- June Mountain - Point your skis away from the beaten path, and take a backcountry tour of the spectacular June Mountain.
- Mammoth Brewing Company - With award-winning brews and a lovely beer garden, you'll love tasting the different craft beers at this casual brewery.
- The Village at Mammoth - Less than half a mile from your front door, the Village boasts delicious dining options, along with a diverse range of entertainment all year round.
- Rainbow Falls - Take in the serenity of the Sierras as you hike to this spectacular, rushing waterfall.
- Petras Wine Bar and Bistro - With an extensive wine list and a large, welcoming fireplace, this charming eatery offers a casual elegance and upscale bistro fare.
- 40"+ TV
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility