Oyster Pond, Sint Maarten (Dutch part)
Visit the beautiful island of Saint Maarten while staying at this breathtaking 2,500 square foot villa with ocean views. The main house and cottage have a total of three bedrooms and sit high on the hillside looking out towards Oyster Pond.
With the split villa design, guests can have a sense of privacy while still enjoying a trip with their group of family or friends.
The master bedroom is located by itself in the villa’s secluded cottage. Along with a King-sized bed, the cottage has its own kitchen, spacious living room, dining room and large bathroom. With two sets of sliding glass doors, guests are able to enjoy courtyard and ocean views from the bed and the living area.
The main villa has a large kitchen, dining area, living room and two guest bedrooms with two bathrooms. The villa’s décor consists of relaxed, comfortable furniture and the beautifully tiled floors add the perfect island feel throughout the home.
Open the many sliding glass doors to give the home a complete indoor/outdoor living feel. With dining tables both near the kitchen and by the pool, guests can choose where they would like to enjoy their meals depending on the weather.
The pool is centered between the main villa and the cottage and is surrounded by the lounging deck where guests can spend their days relaxing in the sun and taking in the beautiful scenery that the island has to offer!
Single Family Home with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2500 square feet
King, Queen, and Queen
6 guests maximum
Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM)
30 minutes by car
Oyster Pond and the surrounding islands in the Atlantic Ocean
Activities of Interest
- Marigot - The main town and capital in the French Collectivity of Saint Martin which offers many shops and restaurants to visitors
- Fort St. Louis - Remains of an 18th-century French military fort on an oceanfront hill with panoramic views
- Small-Group Day Sail in St Maarten - Cruise on the ultramarine waters off St Maarten during this 5-hour yacht excursion from Simpson Bay
Places of Interest
- Loterie Farm – Stretching from sea-level to the highest point on the island the nature reserve provides stunning hikes through the tropical environment.
- Diving – Fantastic diving around the island, if diving is not for you try a glass bottom canoe to get the chance to see the underwater life of the area.
- Saint Maarten Museum – Located in Philipsburg this museum allows visitors to get a better understanding of the history of the island.
You May Also be Interested In
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- DVD Player
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- iPod Dock Stereo