G-Rough Hotel (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrade options are available after booking at an extra cost.
Located in Rome’s Piazza Navona, G-Rough hotel is every bit Roman—from the inside out.
The hotel’s unconventional “Made in Italy” concept of luxury in the Piazza Navona showcases iconic Italian designers and brands. Many of the 10 suites, spread over five floors, have original wood-beam ceilings and mosaic-tile floors. And all feature gorgeous antique furnishings from the ’30s, ’40s and ’50s, original pieces from Italian designers like Ico Parisi, Giò Ponti, Venini and Seguso. Here, their genius is celebrated within the antique frame of a Roman building from the 1600s. As such, the rooms at G-Rough are worthy of a veritable design museum. And with the help of a lifestyle manager or virtual butler, one easily finds the Rome of Romans.
Open all day, the ground floor G-Bar is a beautiful space with mirrored-tile walls, tall potted plants and a shiny golden bar.
Well-behaved doggies and moggies can stay too, for €50 a night.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to Third Home members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property please e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The booking is for a suite room with Queen Bed. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Leonardo da Vinci - Fumincino International Airport (FCO)
38 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- THE STROKES OF CARAVAGGIO - This experience welcomes guests of G-rough to live the life of the genius painter, from where he lived to where he envisioned his greatest canvases.
- UNCONVENTIONAL RIDE EXPERIENCE - Explore Rome and escape the traffic with your own unconventional transport! G-rough will make a Vespa or a bike available to our guests, giving you the opportunity to visit Rome freely,
- Family Experience - Discover, through the eyes of your kids, our tailor made experiences dedicated to the families: museums visits, restaurants, outdoor daily activities, labs.
Places of Interest
- PRIVATE UNDERGROUND LAYERS - This unique underground experience reveals the history of Rome in its totality, descending into the fascinating world that lies hidden beneath the modern city.
- Visit the Pantheon - a former Roman temple, now a church, on the site of an earlier temple commissioned by Marcus Agrippa during the reign of Augustus
- Visit the gorgeous Piazza Navona - a square built on the site of the Stadium of Domitian, built in the 1st century AD, and follows the form of the open space of the stadium.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet