Hotel Le Monna Lisa Paris (HS)
Hotel Le Monna Lisa (HS)
You are booking a classic room for two people through a collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrades are available for an extra cost.
Le Monna Lisa is the ideal spot in the heart of Paris for the artists at heart wishing for inspiration and space for creativity to blossom, drenched in aesthetic perfection.
Each suite is individually styled, epitomizing a sculpture's lifestyle to ensure rest and relaxation away from the city crowds after soaking in the beauty of Paris for the day.
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable, kettle for warm drinks, WiFi, private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers, a minibar, and various other amenities.
It is conveniently located one mile from the Eiffel Tower and the Orsay Museum. The front desk is 24-hours and offers concierge services and more.
Discover Paris through Le Monna Lisa and create unforgettable memories!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to Third Home members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: email@example.com
The booking is for a standard double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
35 minutes by car
City of Paris
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Musée Picasso - This museum features approximately 5,000 works by Pablo Picasso!
- Musée Carnavalet - Using paintings, articles of clothing, models and more, this museum guides visitors through the complex history of the city.
- Street Food Temple - This September food festival is housed in La Carreau du Temple, and features food trucks, live music, and workshops for children.
- Tour of Versailles - Explore the sprawling palace and former seat of power in Paris.
- Wego Walking Tours - These world-class guides will take you a fun-filled, memorable journey into the heart of Paris' history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Jardin Anne Frank - Peaceful and secluded, this garden offers the perfect escape from Les Marais' vibrant, crowded streets.
- Le Carreau du Temple - This old, run-down clothing market has transformed into a lively hub of activity, with a boutique, bar and restaurant.
- Champs-Élysées - Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile, and is mecca for avid shoppers.
- Le Baromètre - This casual bistro offers dishes so authentic, you'd think they were made by your own French grandmother!
- Le Refuge des Fondus - Experience a true fondue experience at this social and energetic restaurants, packed in a cozy space and offering you wine from their signature baby bottle.
Great location & nice sweet hotel
Great location! Walking distance to Champs Elyses. Hotel is very nice too. Recomend it.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet