Hotel Le Monna Lisa Paris (HS)
Hotel Le Monna Lisa (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Le Monna Lisa is the ideal spot in the heart of Paris for the artists at heart wishing for inspiration and space for creativity to blossom, drenched in aesthetic perfection.
Each suite is individually styled, epitomizing a sculpture's lifestyle to ensure rest and relaxation away from the city crowds after soaking in the beauty of Paris for the day.
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable, kettle for warm drinks, WiFi, private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers, a minibar, and various other amenities.
It is conveniently located one mile from the Eiffel Tower and the Orsay Museum. The front desk is 24-hours and offers concierge services and more.
Discover Paris through Le Monna Lisa and create unforgettable memories!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
35 minutes by car
City of Paris
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Musée Picasso - This museum features approximately 5,000 works by Pablo Picasso!
- Musée Carnavalet - Using paintings, articles of clothing, models and more, this museum guides visitors through the complex history of the city.
- Street Food Temple - This September food festival is housed in La Carreau du Temple, and features food trucks, live music, and workshops for children.
- Tour of Versailles - Explore the sprawling palace and former seat of power in Paris.
- Wego Walking Tours - These world-class guides will take you a fun-filled, memorable journey into the heart of Paris' history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Jardin Anne Frank - Peaceful and secluded, this garden offers the perfect escape from Les Marais' vibrant, crowded streets.
- Le Carreau du Temple - This old, run-down clothing market has transformed into a lively hub of activity, with a boutique, bar and restaurant.
- Champs-Élysées - Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile, and is mecca for avid shoppers.
- Le Baromètre - This casual bistro offers dishes so authentic, you'd think they were made by your own French grandmother!
- Le Refuge des Fondus - Experience a true fondue experience at this social and energetic restaurants, packed in a cozy space and offering you wine from their signature baby bottle.
Small, Boutique Hotel
This hotel is in a great location just a few steps away from the Champs-Elysees. The hotel has been recently updated and remodeled and is very clean. The staff was absolutely lovely and the hotel buffet breakfast provided delicious food! Our bed was comfortable and each day they provide you with not only a complimentary bottle of water, but also a can of soda, and a couple juices (all complimentary!). The only drawback to this hotel and thus the 4-star rating was the size of our room. It was very small and so it did feel cramped for us. The photos that were posted on the Third Home site showed the larger "suite" room which is not at all the room that we had. In addition the use of a wide-angle lens in the photography give a perspective that the space is roomier than it actually is. We also did not have a balcony (which from the photos on the Third Home site it seems that we were going to have one) and the view from our room was just interior building walls. However, other than being disappointed that the room was not as spacious as we would have liked and feeling like the photos raised our expectations to be higher than what we actually experienced with the accommodations, we did find this hotel to have many very positive attributes that we appreciated. So if you are going to go to this hotel you can expect a wonderful staff, a great location, a clean hotel, with a delicious breakfast each morning. However, be prepared for a tight accommodation so be sure you are going with someone who you are very comfortable sharing your space with!”
Great location & nice sweet hotel
Great location! Walking distance to Champs Elyses. Hotel is very nice too. Recomend it.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet