Le Tourville (HS)
Le Tourville (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost. For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BIDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.
Le Tourville is smart and classy, nestled in the heart of Paris as an escape for the true wordsmith. It is themed around the writer's art of living and is a place for poetries, passions, and inspiration with tributes to some of the greatest works of literature the world has known.
Each suite is sleek, cozy, and light-filled to mimic a beautiful blend of prose and poetry, harmony and romance. It provides all you need for a stay in style to foster true relaxation and creativity.
Each room includes a flat-screen TV with cable, kettle for warm drinks, WiFi, private bathroom with bathrobes and slippers, a minibar, and various other amenities.
It is conveniently located one mile from the Eiffel Tower and the Orsay Museum. The front desk is 24-hours and offers concierge services and more.
Discover Paris through Le Tourville now!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Paris Orly Airport (ORY) or Charles de Gaulle Airport (CDG)
22 minutes by car or 31 minutes by car
City of Paris
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Musée Picasso - This museum features approximately 5,000 works by Pablo Picasso!
- Musée Carnavalet - Using paintings, articles of clothing, models and more, this museum guides visitors through the complex history of the city.
- Street Food Temple - This September food festival is housed in La Carreau du Temple, and features food trucks, live music, and workshops for children.
- Tour of Versailles - Explore the sprawling palace and former seat of power in Paris.
- Wego Walking Tours - These world-class guides will take you a fun-filled, memorable journey into the heart of Paris' history and culture.
Places of Interest
- Jardin Anne Frank - Peaceful and secluded, this garden offers the perfect escape from Les Marais' vibrant, crowded streets.
- Le Carreau du Temple - This old, run-down clothing market has transformed into a lively hub of activity, with a boutique, bar and restaurant.
- Champs-Élysées - Paris' most beloved boulevard stretches for more than a mile, and is mecca for avid shoppers.
- Le Baromètre - This casual bistro offers dishes so authentic, you'd think they were made by your own French grandmother!
- Le Refuge des Fondus - Experience a true fondue experience at this social and energetic restaurants, packed in a cozy space and offering you wine from their signature baby bottle.
Better options available
I have stayed at other of their hotels. This one specifically needs a little loving care. Rugs and decoration can be updated. The air conditioner was off and room was very hot. No AC in this season. We had to open doors in order to make room comfortable but I didn't want to sleep with doors open. Staff was very nice though. Breakfast was good. Location not bad.”
The hotel is conveniently located near The Eiffel Tower and metro. It is also near Rue Cler, a great street for restaurants and interesting shops. It was clean and in a safe area. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Free soft drinks and newspapers were offered., however the hotel and room were average.. it is typical of a $ 125 -$ 150 hotel room in Paris. We had a great stay, but were not overly impressed with the hotel.”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet