Dar Rhizlane (HS)
Hotel Dar Rhizlane (HS)
You are booking a double standard room for two people through a collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Upgrades are available for an extra cost.
Hotel Dar Rhizlane is the perfect Moroccan oasis roughly a mile from Jamaâ El Fna Square, surrounded by lush gardens and a wonderfully relaxing outdoor pool area and courtyards. It is the perfect spot to relax after the bustle of busy street markets.
Each room is thoughtfully lit with natural lighting and boasts Moroccan decor and a private terrace with views overlooking the gardens. They are equipped with WiFi, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, and a private bathroom.
Moroccan and international cuisine are prepared and served to you in either the traditional dining area, or on the terrace beside the pool. Guests are invited to participate in workshops on how to make local traditional cuisine.
Experience the amazing culture of Morocco at Dar Rhizlane!
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS.
If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The booking is for a standard double room. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Marrakesh Menara Airport (RAK)
10 minutes by car
Beautiful garden views
Activities of Interest
- Oasira - Cool off from the Moroccan heat in this vast water park with slides, wave pool, and lazy river.
- Tanneries - Marrakech, known for its leather goods, is home to a few tanneries where local families have been employed for generations. Experience the sight, smells, and colors of the pre-industrial leather tanning techniques.
- Maison de la Photgraphie - To see historical imagery of the city, you will not want to miss visiting this museum.
- Al Fassia - A unique Moroccan restaurant run by the Chaab sisters, you must try these superb traditional Moroccan dishes.
- The Restaurant a La Maison Arabe - Dinner for a special occasion? Tucked in a cul-de-sac near the Bab Doukkala Mosque, the restaurant has hosted many famous guests, including Winston Churchill, Jackie Kennedy and Ernest Hemingway.
Places of Interest
- Jardin Majorelle - These nicely designed and maintained gardens are a good place to recoup from the intensity of the market atmosphere.
- Medina/Souks - Peddlers and haggling, snake charmers and potions, carpet dealers and cafes for those who want a Moroccan experience and lively, crowded streets.
- Bahia Palace - Meaning "Brilliance", this palace is intricately designed with 160 rooms, courtyards, and gardens.
- Marrakech Museum - See Moroccan decorative objects including jewelry and ceramics, plus coins and contemporary art.
- Koutoubia Mosque - See the largest mosque in Marrakech, which is a spiritual center and point of reference for international architecture.
Certainly one of the top 3 most beautiful boutique hotels in this exotic, spotlessly clean city, filled with beautiful greenery and gardens and lovely terra cotta buildings. We saw most of the sights with a wonderful guide and driver (very reasonable), visited the souks and bought caftans, which were made to order and delivered to the hotel in one day, and ate lunches in French bistros and on fun Moroccan terraces overlooking the “new city” and the Medina. But most of all, we loved coming back to our lovely room with a private garden and luxuriating in the lovely gardens and special seating areas filled with palm trees and flowers throughout the hotel and having delicious dinners and unique breakfasts by the pool. The cascading bougainvillea and rose gardens everywhere on the property were breathtaking. Truly a fascinating and wonderful experience — very personal and totally different from the larger hotels. Pat Magdol”
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Pool
- Wireless Internet