Werri Beach Estate
Werri Beach Estate
Nestled on the magnificent south coast of New South Wales, this spectacular five-bedroom home offers access to the incredible surf at Werri Beach and stands at the gateway to the South Coast Wine Region. Boasting 4500 square feet of sleek and modern living space, this home offers the ideal location from which to explore everything the coast has to offer!
With an interesting style of architecture and expansive windows at every turn, the spacious, contemporary layout of this home is accentuated by the massive amounts of natural light that streams in and fill every corner. Polished hardwood floors extend through the living room, where a plush, elongated sofa can be found across from a lovely, modern fireplace. The sofa is the perfect spot for gathering for an afternoon glass of wine with your family and friends. Besides this main living room, you’ll find two others, each offering impeccable comfort but each designed for different uses, whether that be video games for the kids or a game of chess for the adults. For a casual movie night, head to the private theater room, outfitted with comfortable reclining chairs and an enormous flat screen television.
From the main living room, head into the high spec kitchen, outfitted with the absolute best amenities and offering a spotless white base on which to prepare scrumptious meals. An extensive center island doubles as a breakfast bar and offers even more space for chopping up ingredients or for watching the master chef at work as you enjoy a pre-dinner cocktail. Enjoy each delicious creation at the elegant, wooden dining table, or head to the veranda to enjoy your meal alfresco.
Each of the five bedrooms at this sensational home offers plenty of light and space, creating a tremendous oasis to retreat to at the end of the night. The master bedroom has a king-sized bed that’s situated across from a huge flat screen television and flows effortlessly into the master bath, which offers a luxurious soaking tub that will delight and relax you. The next two bedrooms both offer lavish queen-sized beds and the last two offer twin-sized beds. Each room offers remarkably soft linens and cozy bedding that will soothe you as you drift off to sleep.
While this home offers the very best comforts in its interiors, nothing can compare to the stylish flair of the outdoor living area. The pool and spa are perfect for a refreshing swim or soak after a day at the beach or on the town. The outdoor kitchen is fit for a master chef, complete with a pizza oven and perfect for a casual lunch by the pool. As the sun goes down, head upstairs to your personal rooftop terrace and relish in the striking colors of the sunset.
Offering fantastic waves for surfing, Werri Beach and its surrounding areas offer sensational natural splendor and plenty of opportunities for adventure. Your getaway home is situated almost directly on Werri Beach, but make sure you venture out to explore the other incredible spots along the coast, such as Seven Mile Beach where you can go horseback riding along the beach and enjoy gorgeous views. Places such as Minimurra Rainforest and Kangaroo Valley offer serene escapes into nature, with plenty of hiking trails available so you can take in every inch of wonder. If you’re looking for something a bit more relaxing, your home sits just on the cusp of wine country, providing easy access to world-class vineyards in the area. When it’s time for dinner, make sure you sample one of the many incredible seafood establishments in the area for a freshly caught meal!
Your gorgeously modern escape awaits! Experience luxury and elegance as you start your adventures in Werri Beach.
Private Residence with 3 levels
5 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet, 419 square meters
King, Queen, Queen, Twin, and Twin
8 guests maximum
Sydney Airport (SYD), Illawarra Regional Airport (WOL)
1 hour and 45 minutes by car (SYD), 25 minutes by car (WOL)
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Pool heating and access to car can be coordinated directly with the host member for an additional fee.
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Minimurra Rainforest Walk - This is a fantastic half day activity, offering a challenging walk up to waterfalls, and offering amazing wildlife sightings along the way.
- Jambaroo Action Park - Jambaroo is New South Wales' favorites water theme park, offering fun for the whole family!
- Wine Tastings - There are plenty of vineyards nearby, such as Crooked River, Two Figs, Silos, and Coolengatta, just to name a few.
- Horseback Riding on Seven Mile Beach - With pristine sand and gorgeous views, this beach is perfect for horseback ride at sunset.
- Gerringong Golf Club - Nestled between two gorgeous seaside towns, Gerringon offers a friendly atmosphere and overlooks the spectacular Walker's Beach.
Places of Interest
- Killalea National Park - This national park is a pristine, coastal reserve that offers beaches, rainforests, extensive wetlands, and seabird breeding areas.
- Kangaroo Valley - Kangaroo Valley offers the perfect nature escape, with rich green pastures, sparkling creeks, and lush rainforest.
- Berry - This well-known country town is famous for its delicious food, charming shops, and the famous Berry Donut Van.
- Jervis Bay - This region is comprised of some of the most incredible beaches Australia has to offer.
- Werri Beach Fish Shop - This casual cafe offers seafood, burgers, coffee, and a lovely terrace with ocean views.