Santa Cruz Huatulco, Mexico
Enjoy a visit to this brand new 4,500 square foot, luxurious home in the Mexican Riviera. Huatulco is known for its beautiful beaches and amazing weather, creating the perfect destination for a high-end retreat. The four-bedroom home is situated on a seaside cliff overlooking the beaches of Huatulco and the wide open Pacific Ocean.
With simplistic and minimal furniture in the living area, the home is truly meant to be enjoyed from the outdoors. There is, however, a dining table with seating for eight when guests are looking for a more formal, indoor dining experience.
Spend your days looking out to the ocean from the infinity pool. With many different outdoor lounging spaces, both in the sun and in the shade, there is plenty of room for everyone to spread out, relax and take in the beautiful weather. Watch the sunset as you enjoy cocktails and tapas from the veranda and dine on the edge of the cliff.
The four bedrooms feature two King size bedrooms, one Queen size bedroom, and one Twin size bedroom. Each bedroom offers beautiful views outside, some with balconies.
Daily maid service and cleaning are provided.
Villa Encantada is a truly refreshing getaway for all!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
4 bedrooms, 4 baths, 4500 square feet
King, King, Queen, and 2x Twin
8 guests maximum
Bahías de Huatulco International Airport (HUX)
20 minutes by car
Optional laundry services, grocery delivery and personal chef available for an additional fee to coordinate directly with host member.
Activities of Interest
- Huatulco's National Park - Home to over 700 species of birds as well as over 700 species of reptiles and mammals making it the ideal spot for nature lovers and birdwatching.
- Barra de la Cruz and Playa Mojon - Offer some of Mexico's best surf breaks.
- Day trips to neighbouring beach towns such as: Mazunte, Zipolite, Puerto Angel, Puerto Escondido (1-2 hours ourside of Huatulco)
Places of Interest
- Copalita Eco-Archaeological Park - This zone is a recent addition to Mexico’s rich archaeological treasures.
- La Crucecita Town centre - Here you will find restaurants, cafes, live music, hand made artesian crafts shops and more.
- Santa Cruz - In this area of Huatulco you will find the Marina, the Cafe in the central park with live music on weekends. The organic market and chefs gathering are held at Santa Cruz on alternating weekends.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Chef's Kitchen
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Gated Community
- High Speed Internet
- Laundry Service
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Staffed Guard Gate
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet