Luxury Oceanfront Residence at the Grand Venetian
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Luxury Oceanfront Residence at the Grand Venetian
Just minutes away from downtown Puerto Vallarta, you’ll find an endless supply of luxury at the Grand Venetian. Within this incredible structure sits your own personal paradise, boasting 2700 square feet and offering three bedrooms. This incredibly spacious 12th-floor residence offers sensational vistas of the shimmering waters of the ocean, downtown Puerto Vallarta, and the majestic mountains in the distance.
As you enter into the spacious layout of this incredibly appointed residence, you’ll feel as if you’ve entered into paradise. Brightly colored plants and flowers are scattered throughout, resting on top of smooth and rustic wooden surfaces that combine beautifully to complete the tropical ambiance of the home. The sofas are modern and plush, offering plenty of space to gather with your family before or after dinner to discuss the events of another thrilling day in Puerto Vallarta. The open floor plan extends seamlessly into the dining and kitchen areas, where you’ll find gleaming countertops and state of the art appliances, as well as plenty of seating at the elegant dining table.
This incredible home offers three delightful bedrooms to choose from, each with its own personal bath ensuring the utmost space and privacy. The master bedroom has a massive king-sized bed, while the next two bedrooms offer two queen-sized beds each. Each room is outfitted with glossy wooden finishes that wonderfully compliment the light-colored décor, and each bed is covered with high-quality bedding and linens. Before you call it a night, make sure you spend a few hours out on your private balcony, enjoying the soothing colors of a sunset over the ocean.
The Grand Venetian offers access to one of the finest beaches in all of Puerto Vallarta. Spend days with your toes in the sand and surf, and listen to the soft lap of the waves as you bask casually in the sun. The complex itself has three huge pools and five Jacuzzi hot tubs for you to enjoy, as well as a state of the art fitness center and a delicious on-site restaurant. Pair this with the five-star service of the staff and you’ve got one of the best condominiums in the bay area.
Puerto Vallarta is known as one of Mexico’s most alluring coastal destinations, with pristine white sandy beaches, unique local shops, top-notch restaurants, and plenty of adventure to uncover. When you’re not lazing the day away on the beach, wander through the picturesque streets of downtown or head to malecón, the boardwalk, to enjoy sensational views of the Pacific as you settle in for a meal. There are plenty of activities to enjoy, such as horseback riding on the beach, deep-sea fishing, scuba diving, and you may even catch a glimpse of humpback whales on one of Vallarta’s famous whale watching tours. When the sun goes down, take advantage of the vibrant nightlife scene and head to a beachfront bar for a few drinks.
Experience the electricity of Puerto Vallarta’s beaches and culture from the comfort of this sensational Grand Venetian residence.
Condo with 1 level
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 2700 square feet, 251 square meters
King, 2x Queen, and 2x Queen
8 guests maximum
Licenciado Gustavo Díaz Ordaz International Airport - PVR
15 minutes by car
No Pets Allowed
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Cleaning is provided free of charge once a week. Any additional cleanings can be provided for an extra fee.
Activities of Interest
- Los Veranos Canopy Tour - Experience an action packed day that combines the thrill of a canopy tour with the serenity of a gorgeous river valley.
- PV Ocean Tours - Whether you want to scuba dive in the shallows or go deep into the Banderas Trench, PV Ocean Tours is the company for you.
- Galleria Dante - This art gallery features the newest in classical and contemporary sculptures from many talented artists.
- Whale Watching Tours - Get up close and personal with these spectacular creatures in their natural habitat.
- Marina Vallarta Golf Club - Nestled in the heart of Marina Vallarta, this gorgeous course offers views of lush vegetation, natural lagoons, and the shores of Banderas Bay.
Places of Interest
- El Malecon Boardwalk - Whether you visit in the day or at night, this lively boardwalk is always buzzing with energy, offering restaurants and shops galore.
- Zona Romantica - The Romantic Zone is lined with cozy and restaurants and bars to try.
- The Church of our Lady Guadalupe - This stunning cathedral features grand architecture and the trademark crown of angels.
- Playa Las Gemelas - This gorgeous beach offers pristine sands and crystal clear waters to enjoy.
- Mariscos El Coleguita - Grab a table on the terrace and enjoy freshly caught seafood along with stunning views.
Jaime and his property manager Elizabeth were very easy to work with. Nice condo with excellent views. Close to everything..airport, shopping, downtown. ”