Charlotte, North Carolina
The Panther Penthouse
The Panther Penthouse
***IMPORTANT OFFER: the week of September 21st comes with two free tickets to the Panthers-Bengals football game on Sunday, September 23rd!***
The finest of premium penthouse apartments awaits you at the fantastic Museum Tower, equipped to be the most perfect luxury escape found in downtown Charlotte. With this spacious, 1800 square-foot, two-bedroom penthouse, you’ll find yourself immersed in sleek and upscale surroundings, along with world-class amenities you wouldn’t find at the finest resorts.
High, lofted ceilings and floor-to-ceiling windows combine to create bright and expansive spaces, accentuating the already spacious floor plan of the residence. Smooth and polished hardwood floors extend through the main living areas, beautifully complimenting the sleek and refined décor. The minimalist design includes simple black and white hues, but the contemporary sofas, pristine surfaces, and latest technologies are anything but simple. Settle into the lap of luxury as you lounge in the living room, or as you recline on your private balcony, sipping on a cocktail after dinner and enjoying expansive views of downtown Charlotte.
The living room seamlessly blends into the kitchen, where you’ll find an incredibly gourmet set up, meeting the standards of even the most professional of master chefs. You’ll love the spotless countertops, as well as the gorgeous glass tile backsplash. Whirlpool stainless steel appliances are available to ensure that every meal is made to perfection, and meals can be enjoyed at the expansive breakfast bar or the charming dining table that rests by the windows, overlooking glorious views.
Comfort and style combine in each of the two bedrooms to create a soothing ambiance that will immediately put you at ease, even as your surrounded by the bustle of the city. One bedroom offers a king-sized bed while the other has an equally comfortable queen, and both overlook incredible views through a massive window. Pristine en-suite bathrooms come with both rooms, outfitted with state of the art Kohler appliances and floor-to-ceiling tile. The tubs are large and spacious, offering more than enough room for a relaxing soak before heading out for a night on the town.
During your stay, the Museum Tower offers superb amenities for you to take advantage of. On sunny days, head to the pool deck, where you’ll find refreshing waters and a beautiful glass perimeter wall, allowing for unobstructed views of the city while you swim. A fitness center is available to you, as well as a 24-hour concierge that’s able to help with your every wish. As the sun goes down, the best views of the sunset can be found at the sophisticated rooftop club lounge, in which you’ll find the pool and a game room.
With endless options for restaurants, shopping, and entertainment, Charlotte is buzzing with plenty to see and do. During football season, this luxurious residence offers the best proximity in town to the stadium, the entrance an easy walk away. Even if you don’t have tickets, you can take in all the action from the comfort of your own balcony. Plenty of popular attractions are close to your home, including the NASCAR Hall of Fame, the Mint Museum, and plenty of other historical and cultural hotspots. Charlotte is surrounded by plenty of natural wonders, perfect for a morning or afternoon hike, and when the sun goes down there’s an exciting culinary scene to discover, as well as exciting nightlife options to keep you occupied after the fact.
Experience Charlotte from the view of high society at this sensational Museum Tower penthouse!
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1800 square feet
King and Queen
4 guests maximum
Charlotte Douglas International Airport - CLT
20 minutes by car
View of the city, as well as Bank of American Stadium!
Activities of Interest
- Bank of America Stadium (5 minute walk) - Catch a Panthers football game while you're in town!
- Mint Museum Uptown (3 minute walk) - Explore the vast variety of art collections at this incredible museum.
- Carowinds (25 minutes) - This local amusement park offers family-friendly thrills!
- Charlotte Liberty Walk - Learn about the city's important role in the American Revolution by following this trail of historical monuments and plaques.
- The Golf Club at Ballantyne (25 minutes) - With lush fairways and a challenging layout, this stunning course will delight even the most experienced of golfers.
Places of Interest
- 7th Street Public Market (6 minutes) - Peruse through a selection of local produce, freshly-grown flowers, delicious wine shops, and a number of delicious treats!
- Freedom Park (15 minutes) - For a break from the bustle of the city, head to this sprawling park, featuring numerous walking and biking paths.
- The Fig Tree (10 minutes) - Nestled in a beautifully resorted Craftsman bungalow, this elegant restaurant offers delicious, creative dishes and an extensive wine selection.
- The Cellar at Duckworth's (5 minutes) - Spend your evening in this classy speakeasy, sipping on creative craft cocktails.
- Reedy Creek Nature Center and Preserve (30 minutes) - With hiking trails galore, outdoor lovers will adore the peaceful atmosphere of this sensational nature park.
Location, Location, Location
Park your car and walk to everything you would need, unit is spot on and well equipped with all you would need, Charlotte has all the energy you can stand !! and the Host is very accommodating. ”
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Covered Parking
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet
- Workout Facility