Playa del Carmen, Mexico
Vidanta Riviera Maya - Grande Luxxe Three Bedroom Loft Residence
Vidanta Riviera Maya - Grand Luxxe Three-Bedroom Loft Residence
Nestled on 5190 square feet in the midst of the tropical Mayan Jungle, this beautiful loft residence is an upscale escape in the marvelous Grande Luxxe Resort in the Riviera Maya. Featuring three spacious bedrooms, this beautifully appointed villa is the perfect modern residence for your next beach getaway.
With fashionable furnishings and a sleek and chic style, this villa oozes sophistication. The open floor plan encompasses the living room, dining room, and kitchen. The indoor living space easily flows into the wrap around terrace through massive sliding doors, creating a breezy and open area that’s filled with natural light. Spend endless days lounging on the king-sized daybed and plush chairs, enjoying the sunshine and salty ocean breeze. As the sun goes down, take a dip in the private heated splash pool as you sip on a glass of wine.
Your villa also includes a fully-equipped, gourmet kitchen with plenty of state of the art appliances to ensure that each of your culinary creations is cooked to perfection. If you choose not to cook, there’s always room service available and served on-site, and plenty of nearby restaurants offering everything from fine dining to casual eats on the beach.
Each of the three bedrooms is decorated with soft, muted colors, creating a soothing atmosphere as you drift off to sleep enjoying the soft sound of crashing waves outside. Two of the bedrooms offer king-sized beds, and one has two full-sized beds, each with crisp, clean linens and premium bedding.
The three bathrooms offer jetted tubs, spacious, walk-in showers, and double sinks. In one of the bathrooms, you’ll find a private mini spa complete with massage tables. Masseuses may be booked at the resort to provide massages in the privacy of your very own villa, or you can go down to the award-winning Spatium, famous for its distinctive use of infused massages and skin treatments.
The Grande Luxxe at the Riviera Maya offers access to plenty of five-star amenities, such as acres of luxurious pools, an incredible Beach Club, a Kid’s Club, the Spatium Spa and fitness center, and an array of casual and fine dining. Golf enthusiasts will love the access to a Jack Nicklaus-designed, 18-hole championship golf course, and there’s also a theater that houses Joya, a permanent Cirque du Soleil production that features a unique dining experience and a show unlike any other in the world. Golf and spa packages are both available for your purchase.
A plethora of activities will be available to you during your stay, including cooking classes, salsa lessons, poolside activities, and the opportunity to book tours so you can explore the entirety of the Riviera Maya! Step back in time and explore the Mayan ruins of Tulum and Chichen Itza, or discover the mysteries of Rio Secreto. Shopping and delicious restaurants abound on Quinta Avenida, the perfect spot for a lively afternoon stroll. With so much to experience, you won’t want to miss a single thing!
Enjoy the finest service in all of Mexico at the Grand Luxxe Riviera Maya!
Condo with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 3 baths, 5190 square feet
King, King, and 2x Full
10 guests maximum
Cancun International Airport - CUN
35 minutes by car
Views of the water and resort!
Resort fee of $42 per day
Activities of Interest
- Santi Tour - This intimate, family-led tour experience ensures you see the very best of Playa del Carmen!
- Nicklaus Par Three Experience - Crafted by one of the legendary masters of the game, this is one of the world's most beautiful short courses.
- Cirque du Soleil Joya - This incredible show combines culinary and performing arts in an intimate theater setting, and will thoroughly engage your senses.
- Rancho Bonanza (10 minute drive) - This leisurely horseback riding tour offers you a unique and exciting way to get in touch with the rugged nature of the Mayan Riviera.
- Tulaka Diving (20 minute drive) - Get up close and personal with incredible sea creatures during a dive!
Places of Interest
- Tulum (1 hour and 15 minute drive) and Chichen Itza (2.5 hours) - Step back in time and explore the mysteries surrounding these amazing Mayan ruins!
- Rio Secreto (40 minute drive) - Very few places in the world boast the perfect conditions for an underground river, so make sure you don't miss your chance to see one in person!
- Quinta Avenida (30 minute drive) - Stroll down this lively street, featuring boutique shops and delicious, local restaurants,
- Akumal Beach (50 minute drive) - This gorgeous, serene beach is popular with locals, featuring a barrier reef that calms the waters, making this area great for snorkeling!
- Cafe Antoinette (30 minute drive) - Serving up delicious coffee and scrumptious pastries, this charming cafe is great for a rest during long days exploring the area!
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Hot Tub
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Workout Facility