North Naples Villa
North Naples Villa
With a bright and sunny charm only found in south Florida, this spectacular Naples getaway is the perfect spot for a casual and serene beach trip with the family! Resting on 1520 square feet in a private, gated community, this lovely two-bedroom residence offers prime access to delicious restaurants, fabulous shopping, championship golf, and some of the most beautiful beaches in the world.
With a spacious, simple layout, this lovely home offers a respite from the adventure that surrounds you at every turn in Naples. With charming décor and elegant wooden touches, the interiors of this home welcome you in and put you at ease. In the living room, open up the sliding glass doors and seamlessly connect the interior living space to the sunny veranda, creating a beautiful flow of indoor and outdoor living space.
The pristine kitchen offers a lovely spot to whip up a homemade meal after a long day at the beach or exploring the city of Naples. With spotless countertops and modern appliances, you’ll want for nothing! Enjoy your meals in the charming dining nook, complete with a lovely glass table and offering seating for four. When you’re winding down for the night, gather together on the balcony with a glass of wine or chilled cocktail, and enjoy the fading light of the sunset and the warm breeze.
This wonderful property offers two lovely bedrooms, each equipped with modern amenities as well as the comforts of home. Each bed is topped with luxurious bedding and plush pillows, sure to lull you straight to sleep when you turn in for the night. The master bedroom offers a lavish king-sized bed, and the second bedroom has two twin-sized beds.
Naples is considered one of the premier destinations in all of the United States, offering spectacular beaches on the Gulf of Mexico, high-end shopping galore, and plenty of championship golf courses. Inside the gated community, there are three separate pools, each offering plenty of space to bask in the sun and catch some rays. For a beach day, head to the likes of Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park or Clam Pass Park to experience the fine, sugar-white sand and crystal clear, calm waters that Naples is famous for.
Outside of fun in the sun, golfers will love the proximity to a plethora of spectacular, tried and true championship golf courses. While the golf lovers in the group enjoy a day out on the course, the rest of you can peruse through upscale, boutique shops and enjoy delicious waterfront cafes with the sea breeze at your back. Stroll along the Naples Pier, a great spot for people watching and for casting a line into the water.
This lovingly appointed residence will make Naples feel like home! Get ready for the stylish beach trip of your dreams.
Condo with 1 level
2 bedrooms, 2 baths, 1520 square feet
King and 2x Twin
5 guests maximum
Southwest Florida International Airport - RSW
35 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens - This magnificent tropical garden is home to numerous species of exotic and beautiful animals.
- The Baker Museum - This highly acclaimed arts museum offers wonderful exhibits full of intriguing contemporary art pieces.
- Naples Grande Golf Club - With a unique layout and resting against a picturesque backdrop, this course offers a standard of excellence in Naples.
- Naples Fishing Charters - Specializing in offshore fishing charters, climb aboard and learn how to become an expert angler in no time!
- Art, Wine, and Chocolate Tour - This guided tour takes you through five unique art galleries downtown, where you'll have a wine and chocolate tasting at each.
Places of Interest
- Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary - With about 13,000 acres of magnificent wetlands to explore, natural beauty abounds at this fantastic wildlife sanctuary.
- Delnor-Wiggins Pass State Park - Considered to be one of the most pristine beaches in the world, you'll be amazed by the uninterrupted views of the crystal clear waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
- Bird Gardens of Naples - With a variety of gorgeous flora and fauna to take in, you'll love the serenity of this amazing sanctuary for wild parrots.
- The Village on Venetian Bay - Resting on the waterfront, this open-air shopping mall offers unique and well-know shops alike, along with delicious restaurants and cafes to sample.
- Fuse Global Cuisine - With a range of flavors and cooking techniques, Fuse offers a culinary adventures paired with a fun and friendly atmosphere.
North Naples Wonderful Location
The Tarpon Cove villa in North Naples was a great location. Although not right on the beach, which I personally don’t mind, the location was right in the middle of everything, and just a mile away from the beaches. Privacy and seclusion is a personal key I enjoy while on vacation and Tarpon Cove is certainly that. The unit itself had plenty of room for the two of us and even if we wanted to have guests over, we were able to accommodate their staying there. I would certainly recommend the Tarpon Cove location to anyone who is looking for both comfort and quietness while at the same time not being too far off the beaten path from everything. ”
- Air Conditioning
- Gated Community
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet