New Orleans, Louisiana
Charming St. Charles Residence
Charming St. Charles Residence
***Please note that this host prefers the guest whose name is on the THIRDHOME account be present for the reservation at this property. They are willing to make exceptions but would prefer to know prior to booking, so please inform the Member Experience team if you are planning to book this property for a family member or friend.
Boasting a classic architectural style reminiscent of the spirit and soul of one of the nation’s most fascinating cities, this charming one-bedroom home rests on 550 square feet in the middle of the Big Easy! Situated directly on the St. Charles streetcar line and parade route, you’ll feel right at home in the middle of the city’s distinct combination of culture, food, and music.
Spacious and outfitted with the highest quality furnishings, this striking residence allows for plenty of light to fill each room, streaming in through large windows and bathing everything in a warm glow. The main living area encompasses the sitting room, filled with plenty of plush seating, as well as a lovely kitchenette that offers modern amenities to help you whip up a tasty meal for a quiet night at home. After dinner, spread out on the either one of the amply cushioned sofas, enjoying casual conversation over a glass of wine or movie night on the large flat screen television.
The enchanting bedroom offers a lovely, four-poster king-sized bed, covered in delightfully soft sheets and snug bedding, and overlooks views of the lively spirit of St. Charles Avenue. If you require extra sleeping space, there’s also an extremely comfortable queen-sized Front Gate airbed available.
Famous for round-the-clock nightlife, a spectacular music scene, historical relevance, and a unique, delicious cuisine, the Big Easy offers you a new adventure every day! Touch on the staples, such as Bourbon Street and the French Quarter, but also make sure you experience New Orleans like a local by checking out the scene on Frenchman Street, filled with delicious restaurants and a live music. Spend your days exploring the exceptional architecture and natural beauty of the Garden District, and check out one of the city’s numerous museums. No trip to New Orleans is complete without a jazz concert, and you can catch the best in the business at Preservation Hall, or head down for a weekend at Jazz Fest. When dinner rolls around, enjoy an enticing mixture of Cajun, Creole, and soul food, with zesty and spicy flavors that will delight your taste buds.
Spend your getaway in New Orleans in style at this spectacular St. Charles residence!
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 550 square feet
4 guests maximum
Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport - MSY
30 minutes by car
Views of the city!
Activities of Interest
- St. Charles Streetcar Ride - This historic streetcar line merits at least one ride during your time in the Big Easy!
- Backstreet Cultural Museum - Immerse yourself in the city's unique identity at this cultural museum, filled with an eclectic collection of art.
- National World War II Museum - This museum offers an impressive amount of information about America's time in World War II.
- New Orleans Swamp Tours - The New Orlean's bayou is home to a number of interesting creatures as well as stunning scenery.
- Cemetery Tours - Take a spooky trip through New Orlean's famous cemeteries, and maybe you'll catch sight of a ghost or two!
Places of Interest
- Garden District - Stroll through some of the city's most beautiful homes, and marvel at the gorgeous trees, ivy, and gardens.
- Preservation Hall - Catch a show at Preservation Hall and let yourself be immersed in true jazz culture.
- Pat O'Brien's - Known for its legendary dueling pianists, Pat O Brien's is a great spot for a night on Bourbon.
- Frenchman's Street - For an authentic New Orleans experience away from the French Quarter and Bourbon Street, head for this stretch of road, featuring bars and restaurants galore and beloved by locals.
- Harbor Seafood and Oyster Bar - If you're looking for local, delicious delights, this neighborhood seafood joint is perfect for an authentic, low-key meal.
- Air Conditioning
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Pool
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet