Trademark Hotel Nairobi (HS)
Located within the Village Market shopping and recreation complex in Nairobi’s northern Gigiri neighbourhood, Trademark Hotel is a strident work of concrete contemporaneity that plays host to 215 guestrooms, a popular bar and restaurant, and event spaces for up to 500 people.
Gigiri is the Kenyan capital’s embassy district, and the Village Market is the life of the neighborhood with an abundance of dining and entertainment options.
Although the hotel’s communal spaces flow into the surrounding mall, paramount importance is placed on privacy, with Trademark’s terraces and courtyards allowing guests to enjoy the Kenyan sun on-property. Cocktails, coffees, and international dishes, meanwhile, are served in well-lit spaces characterized by abundant greenery, natural materials, and colorful furnishings.
Trademark Hotel is also just 10 kilometers from Nairobi city center, 26 kilometers from Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, and 2 kilometers from the waterfalls and Mau Mau caves of Karura Forest.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to Third Home members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The booking is for a Trademark king. The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet
2 guests maximum
Jomo Kenyatta International Airport (NBO)
45 minutes by car
Garden and city views
Activities of Interest
- Kenya is known for both its coffee and tea plantations.
- The Masai Market is a bustling, colourful, loud and busy experience and is the place to go for truly African pieces to take home for yourself, or as gifts.
- Matatus, or taxis, are the privately-owned vehicles that predominate Nairobi’s public transport system. It is a little chaotic, really, but it’s a great way to experience Nairobi as the locals do.
Places of Interest
- The Nairobi National Museum - Learn about the rich cultural heritage of Kenya and the archaeological origins of man, see the animals and birds of Africa in the galleries, appreciate contemporary Kenyan art.
- Nairobi National Park is a mere 7 km away from Nairobi’s centre. It boasts four of the Big Five – lion, rhino, leopard and buffalo – along with over a hundred other African mammals.
- The David Sheldrick Wildlife Trust, located in the Nairobi National Park is most famously known for its elephant and rhino orphanage.
- Air Conditioning
- Concierge Service
- Laundry Service
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Wireless Internet