Casa Maya - Ocean View Villa
Casa Maya – Ocean View Villa
Enjoy a visit to this wonderful three-bedroom villa in an oceanside community. Perched on a hill, Casa Maya has an incredible view of both the Pacific Ocean and Santiago Bay.
The home is surrounded by lush landscaping, creating a beautiful atmosphere. Entering the home, you will find the open great room with ample living space, a dining table seating six and a spacious kitchen. The Mexican décor, floor tile, and unique artwork makes the space traditional and inviting.
The master bedroom, along with one of the guest bedrooms, have King size beds, while the third bedroom has two Queen size beds. The master bedroom has a private bathroom and the two guest bedrooms share a full bath. All three rooms are spacious and flooded with natural light.
Outside, guests can enjoy the stunning pool and huge palapa for entertaining. The palapa includes a shaded outdoor kitchen, dining set, and lounge furniture to make outdoor dining convenient. Lounge furniture is also placed around the pool for guests wishing to lounge in the sun.
Walk twenty-minutes to access miles of sandy beaches with great restaurants and shops. Manzanillo offers visitors a natural paradise full of both relaxation and adventure!
Single Family Home with 2 levels
3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 3200 square feet
King, King, and 2x Queen
6 guests maximum
Playa de Oro International Airport (ZLO)
30 minutes by car
Activities of Interest
- Aquatic Sports and Adventures - Discover the depths of the sea on an amazing scuba diving excursion!
- Discover Manzanillo Sportfishing - Cast a line out on the high seas with this amazing sportfishing company!
- Manzanillo Adventure Tours - These tours range from kayaking through beautiful waterways to getting up and close with active volcanoes!
- Isla Navidad Golf Courses - This sensational golf course is set amongst towering sand dunes and offers breathtaking ocean views.
Places of Interest
- Barra Navidad - This charming coastal town offers delicious beachfront bars, and plenty of shops and coastline to explore.
- Playa Miramar - This long stretch of beach offers pristine white sands and crystalline turquoise waters.
- El Centro - Explore the lively streets of the city center of Manzanillo.
- Malecon - This extensive boardwalk offers scenic vistas of town and the shimmering waters of the ocean.
- Pacifica Del Mar - Grab a cocktail and gaze out over spectacular views as you enjoy dishes that draw inspiration from an array of cuisines.
- 40"+ TV
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Pool
- Pets (with Approval)
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet