Atrium Hotel - Skiathos Island (HS)
Atrium Hotel - Skiathos Island (HS)
You are booking a double standard room only for two people in collaboration with Hotel Swaps. Cancellations and booking amendments are not possible. Upgrade options are available after booking, at an extra cost.
*For requests, please contact your account manager or Member Experience at firstname.lastname@example.org REQUESTS ARE BINDING, once accepted it cannot be cancelled.*
The four star Atrium Hotel is a family run property inspired by nature on the lush island of Skiathos and nestled perfectly and environmentally consciously into the landscape. Built as an amphitheater on a pine-covered hillside above the magnificent beach of Agia Paraskevi.
Each standard double room comes with a balcony and is designed to create a warm ambient feeling with wooden floor and ceilings and earth tones to bring out the breathtaking blue of the sea. Peer out over your balcony in awe as you take in the beauty of the island. You'll enjoy the simple yet sleek private bath with freshly rolled towels and wood and stone decor. All of your senses will take in absolute serenity.
Atrium Hotel offers a relaxing environment with all modern comforts and facilities. You can enjoy the pool, fitness room, massage, piano lounge, billiards, sauna, and more.
Let Skiathos show you the paradise you've always imagined.
PLEASE NOTE: This property is available to THIRDHOME members through a collaboration with HotelSwaps and, as such, each stay is governed by their Terms and Conditions which can be found here: https://hotelswaps.com/guest-terms-conditions-3rd-party.
The exchange fee and Keys are only refundable in the event of cancelation by the Hotel. If a Guest Member cancels their reservation, for any reason, there are no refunds available.
PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT THE HOTEL DIRECTLY FOR THIRD HOME BOOKINGS. If you have any questions about this property and weeks (not requests) please email: email@example.com
The room details and photos shown here are indicative of the property and not necessarily of the room that you will be staying in.
By booking this property you acknowledge that you are responsible for paying any potential local city and tourism taxes related to your stay at the time of check out.
Condo with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 0 square feet, 0 square meters
2 guests maximum
Skiathos Airport (JSI)
20 minutes by car
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Sail the Day - Small group or private sailing experiences with snorkeling, swimming, and a delicious meal prepared on the boat and served by the captain!
- II Kastro - Trek to these Byzantine ruins and step back into history. Make sure you've got comfortable shoes you can climb in!
- Marmita - Explore Greek flavors in an idyllic atmosphere with fresh, seasonal, regionally grown foods.
- Crazy Cow Wine Bar Restaurant - An exceptional menu and wine selection for every taste will offer a great night of fine dining.
- Achladies Water Sports & Boat Rental - For parasailing with a bird's eye view of Skiathos or to rent a small leisure boat, you'll want to use Achladies.
- Danny and Zoe's Blind Dog - Live music with great cocktails will give you a great night out on the town!
Places of Interest
- Lalaria Beach - Take a boat to the most beautiful and well reserved beach on the island. Its crystal blue waters and white pebble beach are next to none.
- Tsougrias Beach - If soft sand and cerulean sea is your dream, this beach is an absolute paradise.
- Monastero di Panagia Evangelistria - This beautiful monestary in the hilltops is an excellent place to learn about culture and find gift items handmade by monks.
- The Blue House Art Gallery - See modern and traditional Greek art on display at this beautiful gallery.
- Driftwood Art - For unique, original, hand-crafted products from driftwood washed up on the beaches of Skiathos, you'll want to visit this one-of-a-kind shop.
Atrium Hotel on Skiathos
The hotel is clean, comfortable and the staff is outstanding. The pool area has everything you need to relax by the pool. Our room had a view of the Aegean Sea. Since the season was just opening up the hotel was not at full capacity and therefore our room was quiet. That might not be the case during high season. Our one week stay which included breakfast for 2 people for 1 key was an incredible deal. There is a bus stop close by so we did not need a car. There are many beautiful beaches on Skiathos that are easy to access. The harbor is full of boats to charter.”