Storybook Cottage at Lover's Point
Pacific Grove, California
Storybook Cottage at Lover's Point
The Cottage at Lover's Point has the perfect location for all your getaway desires. Situated on 700 square feet, romantics will love the rustic and old-timey feel of this home. Furnished in cottage style with french antique touches, this one-bedroom home has charm and personal warmth to keep you cozy.
This interior of this home matches the gorgeous, laidback natural beauty that surrounds it. Brimming with antiques at every turn, luxuriate in refined furnishings on leisurely afternoons as your rest up for the night. Hardwood and cork flooring runs through the home, adding to the rustic appeal.
Remember, a stay in this home offers the chance to disconnect and experience a unique lifestyle and the beautiful city around you. The small, antique wedgewood gas stove and small refrigerator are great for tasty snacks or simple meals, but to experience the world-class dining the area provides, try to dine out as often as possible and taste all the flavors of Pacific Grove!
The bedroom is beautifully decorated, with a French antique bed, down comforter, and queen-sized frame. The bed rests underneath a lovely crystal chandelier, solidifying the glittering ambiance of the home.
World class golf, diving,hiking, wine tasting, spa's and shopping are all within minutes of this charming and historic home. The cottage is located two blocks from the Pacific Grove shuttle stop where the Pebble Beach Pro-Am takes place.
Perfect for a romantic vacation, anniversary, honeymoon or any type of getaway., everyone will adore this charming beach cottage. Take in spectacular natural surroundings with a hike at Point Lobo's or walk to scenic coastal sites along the recreation trail just two blocks away.
One week might not be long enough to relax and enjoy the quiet and special beauty of Pacific Grove and the Monterey Peninsula with your special someone at Storybook Cottage.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: The kitchen is charming and lovely, but not as fully functional as some other luxury homes. The antique stove truly is an antique, and the gas pilot light may go out now and again and have to be relit. The refrigerator is small, about apartment-size.
THIRDHOME has partnered with VIATOR, one of the largest online destination tours and activities provider, featuring thousands of tours and activities to choose from within a global platform of exciting offerings. VIATOR is perfect for “Do It Yourself” planners to consider when seeking to book a sightseeing day tour, city spree, regional day trips, including local city happenings.
Click the link below to view VIATOR tours and activities:
Single Family Home with 1 level
1 bedroom, 1 bath, 700 square feet, 66 square meters
3 guests maximum
San Jose International Airport (SJC), Monterey Regional Airport (MRY)
1.5 hours by car (SJC), 15 minutes by car (MRY)
Ocean view from the front of the house!
Pets Welcome Upon Approval
Not Handicap Accessible
View All Amenities
Activities of Interest
- Wine Country
- Pebble Beach Golf Links (15 minute drive) - Play a championship round of golf on this famous course!
- Point Pinos Lighthouse (5 minute drive) - Take in gorgeous views from this old, historic lighthouse.
- 17-Mile Drive - The views down this coastal route won't disappoint!
- Dennis the Menace Park (10 minute drive) - The kids will love a day out at this entertaining park!
Places of Interest
- Passionfish (5 minute walk) - Dine on California-inspired fare in this cozy eatery, featuring a unique wine list.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium (5 minute drive) - Head to the aquarium for a fun-filled day of marine life!
- Carmel-by-the-Sea (15 minute drive) – Carmel Is a vibrant spot for shopping, restaurants and art.
- Pacific Grove Butterfly House (15 minute walk) - Romantics will swoon over the bright and vibrant shades of this lovely home.
- Carmel Valley (35 minute drive) – The Valley is the home of many wineries that are open for tastings
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Outdoor Grill
- Pets (with Approval)
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet