Quiet Cape Cod Retreat
Quiet Cape Cod Retreat
Boasting 3500 square feet of serenity and restfulness, this charming, spacious five-bedroom home offers seclusion and wonder while still maintaining wonderful proximity to all that the Outer Cape has to offer. With a classic, Cape Cod style, you’ll have no problem easing into the leisurely pace of life on the cape!
The main level of this home offers a wonderful layout, with polished hardwood floors seamlessly moving from the living room to the dining room to the kitchen. Everything boasts a beach style of décor with wicker and wooden finishes set against a pristine layout with light, soft colors at every turn. The living room offers two sitting areas, one with a gorgeous fireplace and a gleaming, granite hearth, and the other with a large, flat screen television.
In a space made for entertaining, an incredible kitchen is a necessity, and this kitchen is surpassed by none! This gourmet space offers high-end appliances, including a double wall oven, a Bosch gas cooktop and a massive center island with a built-in dining table with seating for four. Dark and elegant wooden cabinets and polished countertops fill the space, creating a clean and roomy place to prepare delicious meals. The adjacent dining room offers a rustic, wooden dining table with plenty of seating, and if the weather permits, head through the sliding glass doors in the living room to the backyard patio, where you’ll find a lovely alfresco dining setup.
On the second floor, you’ll find four of the five spacious bedrooms, including the lavish master. This incredible room offers a king-sized bed and a gorgeous en-suite bathroom, featuring intricate, custom tile work, a Jacuzzi soaking tub and oversized walk-in shower. The next two bedrooms both have queen-sized beds and the fourth bedroom offers two twin-sized beds. On the walk-out lower level, you’ll find an additional bedroom with a queen-sized bed, connected to a comfortable family room that opens up to a spacious, enclosed outdoor shower.
Your wonderful getaway on the Cape is just a couple of miles from the pristine sands and crashing waves of Corn Hill Beach, the perfect spot for a beach day or taking a sunset stroll along the beach. It’s just a short drive to championship level golf, or other leisurely activities, such as a tour at Truro Vineyards or the lighthouse. For the chance to peruse through charming galleries and delicious restaurants, head to Provincetown. The charming seaside town also offers more chances for fun on the water, including whale watching tours and fishing charters.
A serene and peaceful week awaits you on the cape, with this secluded home serving as your charming getaway home!
Single Family Home with 3 levels
6 bedrooms, 4 baths, 3500 square feet
King, Queen, Queen, Queen, Twin, and King
12 guests maximum
Barnstable Municipal Airport (HYA), Provincetown Municipal Airport (PVC)
55 minutes by car (HYA), 20 minutes by car (PVC)
Activities of Interest
- Highland Links Golf Course - Heralded as Cape Cod's oldest golf course, this beautiful course is perched high along windswept bluffs that overlook the shimmering waters of the Atlantic.
- Reel Deal Fishing Charters - Hop aboard and head out to the open ocean to search for striped bass, bluefin tuna, cod and more!
- Head of the Meadow Trail - Bike your way through beautiful, peaceful wildlife until you hit the beach.
- Outer Cape Sailing - Sail by day or by the light of the sunset with a Coast Guard licensed captain.
Places of Interest
- Corn Hill Beach - This serene and quiet beach offers soft sand and gorgeous views, making for a great place for a sunset stroll.
- Truro Vineyards - Roam through the vines and indulge in a delicious wine and cheese pairing at this casual vineyard.
- Wellfleet Bay Wildlife Sanctuary - Get in touch with nature at this lovely preserve, where you'll witness some of the most gorgeous sunsets you've ever seen.
- The Mews Restaurant & Cafe - Featuring striking views of the water, this chic eatery offers incredible fare and a neon bar.
- Joon Bar + Kitchen - This smart, savvy restaurant features delicious cuisine with an extensive choice of wine and cocktails.
- 40"+ TV
- Air Conditioning
- Covered Parking
- DVD Player
- High Speed Internet
- Multiple TVs
- Outdoor Grill
- Satellite/Cable TV
- Washer & Dryer
- Wireless Internet